10-28-2012, 10:49 AM
User Info
Brand New Titan H1 (used just once), with all original packaging including package of 5 Astra SP blades and original Priority Mail box.

After trying the Tradere SB and learning of the future release of the Titan H1, I decided to sell the Tradere SB and pre-order the Titan H1. In the interim, however, I succumbed to the call of the Cobra Classic. After falling in love with the Cobra, I debated canceling my order for the Titan H1, but I figured I owed it to myself to try it. One of the first forum members to use it reported back that it was in fact superior to even the Cobra Classic. With this in mind, I tried it this morning, and it is indeed a great razor. I would even go so far as to call it the best DE razor I have ever tried. That said, the Cobra just works better for me. Accordingly, I have decided to sell my Titan H1 after just one shave. Take advantage of the opportunity to get a great razor at a good discount.

For more info and photos, go to the following thread: http://shavenook.com/thread-titan-h1-sta...zor?page=2.

I am offering the razor today for $165.00 w/ free shipping CONUS. I will even throw in 93 Astra SP blades (for a total of 97 blades including the ones that came with the razor).

18 242
 10-28-2012, 01:50 PM
User Info
SALE PENDING.

18 242
 10-28-2012, 06:27 PM
User Info
SOLD!!!

18 242