11-08-2012, 05:38 AM
  • Samjax
  • Clearwater, Florida
User Info
Will probably end up having to buy these new...but figured it wouldn't hurt to post a WTB for a day or two.

Among the Simpsons, I currently have 5 different Chubbys, a 2 Band 59, Ehsan and a Simfix Carnane; but I've never owned a Duke 3. So, if you have one that you would be willing to sell, please shoot me a PM. Ideally, I would like to try something close to a 25mm knot, but I see most of them are looking to be in the 24mm knot range.

Also, since my Cobra Classic has been so much fun, I wouldn't mind trying a Feather SS Folder in Black. This may actually be a purchase that I soon regret, but I have to try my hand at "straight" shaving at least one more time...afterall, what could possibly go wrong?

29 466
 11-08-2012, 11:16 AM
  • MaxP
  • Madison, WI
User Info
If I can intrude...OK, so I just intruded.

While you're looking for a Duke 3, I recommend you look for a Duke 3 Two Band.

Its a superb brush in an great handle. Most owners won't even consider parting with theirs, but, who knows, you might lucky!

Just my opinion.

47 1,377
 11-08-2012, 04:53 PM
  • Samjax
  • Clearwater, Florida
User Info
Well MaxP...I took your advice. Smile

Managed to grab a once lathered Duke 3 Butterscotch 2 Band. I'm hoping I like it...it wasn't like the guy gave it away. Good grief. Angry

29 466
 11-08-2012, 05:32 PM
  • MaxP
  • Madison, WI
User Info
That's awesome. What you're getting is a Grail brush for many. Congratulations. Please post pics and thoughts when it arrives.

I'll be quite surprised if you aren't amazed and completely pleased.

MaxP

47 1,377