11-08-2012, 04:55 PM
User Info
    For my birthday my wife gave me the Crabtree & Evelyn Nomadic travel kit. It is TSA approved.
The kit includes a tube of shave cream, a tube of body.wash, cologne and an aftershave balm. It all comes in a neat little ditty bag.
I recently had to drive back to Philly. I used the kit and was pleased with it.. packs a lot in a small bag. Love the balm. It is heavy on the shea butter and leaves.my skin feeling great. The whole kit was.much nicer to use than the hotel soaps and lotions.
Here is a pic. It includes the EJ aluminum travel brush and my Weber razor.

7 363
 11-08-2012, 05:38 PM
  • tgutc
  • Michigan
User Info
The Nomad line is very good. I too love their balm. In fact it's one of only two balms I will use. I use splashes otherwise.

45 3,955
 11-10-2012, 09:20 PM
User Info
That is a great travel set up, your wife is very generous! Nomad is my absolute favorite scent from Crabtree and Evelyn. You should try the Nomad shaving soap, it lathers like crazy!

63 2,128
 11-10-2012, 09:34 PM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
Phil, that is very nice and very nice of your wife.

I told my wife I could use some travel shaving equipment for when we go visit the grandkids. She bought me two bags of these off ebay.

Next time I will make an actual list.

173 23,494
 11-11-2012, 06:03 AM
User Info
Pancarta
(11-10-2012, 09:34 PM)Johnny Wrote: Phil, that is very nice and very nice of your wife.

I told my wife I could use some travel shaving equipment for when we go visit the grandkids. She bought me two bags of these off ebay.

Next time I will make an actual list.

0 433