11-10-2012, 01:00 PM
User Info
We have assembled this selection of our products into one nice gift set. It includes Captain's Choice Original bay rum aftershave, our vintage corked flask embossed with the Captain's Choice wax seal (to decant into), Captain's Choice Cat O' Nine Tails, and three of our olive oil based bar soaps for the bath / shower each embossed with the Captain's Choice wax seal. (You pick three from our four that are available: Almond Mist, Tropical Citrus, Cool Mint and Pacific Seaweed.)

We are not planning on offering this on our site, for now this will be limited to forums only. More information is available on our site on the individual items. I'll be candid and say we bought one box to see what the demand is like. The price for this whole selection? An even $68.00 plus $9.40 shipping. If you would like it, the first to PM me gets it. It might be just the thing for yourself or you may want to consider it as the mother of all gifts for the holidays!

We have also added several more of our popular gift sets for the holidays - each one comes in our very cool nautical wooden box. Be sure to check out our site for the details - just click on the link in my signature line below!

[Image: cWxukl.jpg]

[Image: oVj5nl.jpg]

6 323
 11-10-2012, 02:33 PM
  • slantman
  • Expert Shaver
  • Leesburg, Florida
User Info
A very nice looking assortment of goodies just in time for the holidays.

100 12,438
 11-12-2012, 10:03 AM
User Info
Will you be offering the flask on your site? Very nice look.

129 6,685
 11-14-2012, 07:48 AM
User Info
(11-12-2012, 10:03 AM)wingdo Wrote: Will you be offering the flask on your site? Very nice look.

Actually we do not have it for sale separately but after a lengthy committee meeting of the board of directors and amid raised voices over such a contentious issue Biggrin we have thus declared that hereforthe it shall be available to the masses.

The vintage style glass flask is $8.95 plus $3.95 shipping and will toss in a sample vial of your choosing, either our Original or the new Cat O' Nine Tails.
Glad to help.

6 323
 11-14-2012, 08:25 AM
User Info
(11-14-2012, 07:48 AM)Captain Capsize Wrote:
(11-12-2012, 10:03 AM)wingdo Wrote: Will you be offering the flask on your site? Very nice look.

Actually we do not have it for sale separately but after a lengthy committee meeting of the board of directors and amid raised voices over such a contentious issue Biggrin we have thus declared that hereforthe it shall be available to the masses.

The vintage style glass flask is $8.95 plus $3.95 shipping and will toss in a sample vial of your choosing, either our Original or the new Cat O' Nine Tails.
Glad to help.

Did anyone have to walk the plank Cap'n?

129 6,685
 11-14-2012, 02:40 PM
User Info
[/quote]Did anyone have to walk the plank Cap'n?[/quote]

No, it was worse. At gunpoint and against their will they were forced to apply a cheap mass market bay rum. NOOOOOO!!! Is there anything WORSE??? If you had any idea the anguish and torment that escaped their lips... well, it was more than many spectators could withstand - they had to avert their eyes. A horrible, horrible scene. Wink

6 323
 11-20-2012, 06:37 AM
User Info
Did anyone have to walk the plank Cap'n?[/quote]

No, it was worse. At gunpoint and against their will they were forced to apply a cheap mass market bay rum. NOOOOOO!!! Is there anything WORSE??? If you had any idea the anguish and torment that escaped their lips... well, it was more than many spectators could withstand - they had to avert their eyes. A horrible, horrible scene. Wink
[/quote]

Aye, you're a tough man Capt'n...I'd 'ave 'em swab the decks.
Great product by the way. For some reason I love it in the fall and winter with the spicy scent. I guess it's supposed to be an Island type thing,, but it works for me year round!

0 772
 11-21-2012, 09:54 AM
User Info
Hey Scott!

As you know, I've been rockin' the original flask since it was actually original Biggrin And thanks to your help with the wax seal I have it looking as sharp as can be.

This is great news about offering it as a regular product! And it sparks a question.

Will a guy have the chance to choose which color seal it will have, i.e. gold or green? See... I have my CC in my green sealed flask, and I'd love to keep my (yet to be ordered) Cat O' Nine in a gold sealed flask. See what I'm thinkin' here? Biggrin

What say ye'?

4 253