03-22-2012, 07:16 AM
  • Colcurinho
  • From the land of Semogue, Musgo Real, ..
User Info
Made by some of us (who wants to write), with articles, one review or two, etc. Something simple. Everything put together in one thread, but separated.

I guess it would be interesting and different.

0 106
 03-22-2012, 07:26 AM
  • Teiste
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • Salt Lake City,UT
User Info
(03-22-2012, 07:16 AM)Colcurinho Wrote: Made by some of us (who wants to write), with articles, one review or two, etc. Something simple. Everything put together in one thread, but separated.

I guess it would be interesting and different.
Thats a good idea,my friend,and its basically what you can find of the portal (the articles).
Maybe you are referring to something else...in that case,I would like to know how will you do it.Thanks!Smile

86 7,124
 03-22-2012, 08:24 AM
  • Colcurinho
User Info
My idea was something like this...

Thread name: MARCH MAGAZINE

ARTICLE

REVIEW

VIDEO

and so on...
So far, those were the things I thought. One thread per month, like a magazine. Somehow similar to the portal as Teiste said, the diference is that this suggestion as the intention to present one (or even two) articles per month, one review, maybe a video, photo..whatever be.

0 106
 03-22-2012, 10:11 PM
User Info
Or maybe a PDF newsletter in a format similar to the Muhle Shaving Culture magazine? The newsletter and forum could leverage off one another's articles. Such a newsletter would also have the advantage that it could be shared via email, as well as printed out. Furthermore, it would let people know about The Shave Nook forum. Believe or or not, there are many wetshavers out there who are not even aware wetshaving forums exist.

Just a thought...

0 303
 03-23-2012, 01:05 AM
  • Colcurinho
User Info
Thumbsup

Tbone. I agree with you. Seems better.

0 106
 03-26-2012, 08:35 AM
User Info
@Tbone, I like your idea. Sharing a pdf newsletter would be far more practical. People always liked to receive something... Biggrin

0 81