11-24-2012, 08:16 PM
  • leo
  • Two Rivers WI
User Info
I got a lot of shaving related items from this couple that were selling all kinds of stuff for the wife mother that she got after the man she was living with died and couple of the things they have is Avon cologne still in the box and the bottles never opened.
Anyone know anything about the value of this. I guess she needs the money to help pay for the funeral and she was asking $5 a piece.
I think she can get more.
Not trying to sell it here since she already has it listed elsewhere but if there is interest I told her I would see if I could post it for her.

Attached Files Image(s)

0 126
 11-24-2012, 10:46 PM
  • Arcadies
  • Greeneville, TN
User Info
Believe it or not they're not really worth much, even unused in the box. It's just that Avon made so many of them they're fairly common.
I'd say $5-10 is the normal range for actual sold colognes...sure you will see them being posted on auction sites for $20-40 or maybe even more, but they never actually sell for that.

31 1,510
 11-24-2012, 10:54 PM
  • leo
  • Two Rivers WI
User Info
(11-24-2012, 10:46 PM)Arcadies Wrote: Believe it or not they're not really worth much, even unused in the box. It's just that Avon made so many of them they're fairly common.
I'd say $5-10 is the normal range for actual sold colognes...sure you will see them being posted on auction sites for $20-40 or maybe even more, but they never actually sell for that.

Good to know. Thank you.
They are finding a lot of old items still in the box. Everything from turn tables (3 of them to be exact) to Sears stable gun from the 70's.
I wonder what the guy did for a living and why he kept all this stuff.

0 126