11-27-2012, 04:58 PM
  • vferdman
  • Artisan
  • Western Massachusetts
User Info
I have a lovely Commodore that I do not use so much any more and would like to sell. It is in absolutely perfect condition, no shedding. I have an original box it came in to go with it. It is a very nice small brush that is super soft and is perfect for face lathering. Here is a link to this brush on WCS. They list it as 20mm knot by 44mm loft. the one I have for sale measures 21mm knot by 43mm loft.

Asking $40 shipped in CONUS.

Here are the pictures.

[attachment=8582]

[attachment=8583]

[attachment=8584]

25 1,705
 11-28-2012, 09:40 PM
User Info
I bought one of these from this S/T forum many months ago, and it's one of my favorite face lather brushes. The size is perfect IMO; plenty of lather for an easy 3 passes and then some, w/o wasting soap. It's a very nice brush IMO.

32 6,311
 11-29-2012, 09:00 AM
  • vferdman
  • Artisan
  • Western Massachusetts
User Info
(11-28-2012, 09:40 PM)ShadowsDad Wrote: I bought one of these from this S/T forum many months ago, and it's one of my favorite face lather brushes. The size is perfect IMO; plenty of lather for an easy 3 passes and then some, w/o wasting soap. It's a very nice brush IMO.

I agree, it's a fantastic small inexpensive Simpson. I like the handle also. If it does not sell I will just keep it. The thing is that I've been using my restores and the Simpson Case almost exclusively and the Commodore just sits there. I have four restores. Two badgers and two boars and a small TGN finest badger set into a wood handle I made myself. That's more than enough for me. I find myself using the boars (this one and this one) more than anything else right now. Also, my badger restore of the old Ever-Ready 650PB provides the badger goodness like no other badger brush. I am also planning on doing some more restores, so I would like to sell the Commodore to fund those.

25 1,705
 12-06-2012, 12:05 PM
  • vferdman
  • Artisan
  • Western Massachusetts
User Info
Brush has been sold! Thanks!

25 1,705