11-28-2012, 07:45 AM
User Info
Has anyone tried either the open or closed comb Matador Razor? At $28.99, they look interesting!

0 292
 11-28-2012, 09:37 AM
User Info
The Matador sold at RB&M is part of the Cadet family of razors out of India. Without question personally I prefer the open comb. You will get a great shave for a reasonable price. If you want to try the closed comb first I have one listed in BST section as Cadet. Its brand new never used. Either way they are excellent razors and good quality.

78 11,466
 11-28-2012, 09:44 AM
User Info
(11-28-2012, 09:37 AM)slantman Wrote: The Matador sold at RB&M is part of the Cadet family of razors out of India. Without question personally I prefer the open comb. You will get a great shave for a reasonable price. If you want to try the closed comb first I have one listed in BST section as Cadet. Its brand new never used. Either way they are excellent razors and good quality.

Thank you Jerry! I was definitely looking at the open comb. I like an aggressive razor and usually crank my Futur and Progress up quite a bit! I just have to decide on color and then will place an order!

0 292
 11-28-2012, 09:52 AM
User Info
(11-28-2012, 09:44 AM)Rockford Wrote:
(11-28-2012, 09:37 AM)slantman Wrote: The Matador sold at RB&M is part of the Cadet family of razors out of India. Without question personally I prefer the open comb. You will get a great shave for a reasonable price. If you want to try the closed comb first I have one listed in BST section as Cadet. Its brand new never used. Either way they are excellent razors and good quality.

Thank you Jerry! I was definitely looking at the open comb. I like an aggressive razor and usually crank my Futur and Progress up quite a bit! I just have to decide on color and then will place an order!

You made a good decision. They shave great. Good luck

78 11,466