12-01-2012, 02:28 PM
User Info
Hi Gents:

Here I go again. A couple of brushes caught my eye so I am selling these to help underwrite the cost of the others.

Both brushes are in excellent condition with no shedding issues at all and beautifully-shaped knots. The prices include conus shipping. I will ship internationally at cost.

1. Rooney 2XL Heritage in Jade. The knot is 28mm and the loft is approx. 48mm. The handle is 45mm high. Soft tips (not gel-tips), very dense knot and very strong backbone. Rooney doesn't make many of these Jade handles, which probably accounts for the fact that the price is slightly higher than their ivory-handled brushes. The retail price is $200 (when they are available). Your price is $165. SOLD

2. Shavemac 167-2B 29mm D01 2-band Fan. The knot is 29mm x 54mm loft x 57mm handle height. It has soft tips and a nice, strong backbone. I have read postings about how scratchy this knot is supposed to be - but this is not true at all for this particular brush. It works equally well for soaps, croaps and creams. The retail price from Shavemac is $250 including shipping. Your price is $190. Reduced to $175 SOLD

66 692
 12-03-2012, 05:51 AM
User Info
C'mon guys - this is a really nice brush - this D01 knot is very similar to a Rooney 3XL's.

66 692