12-01-2012, 05:48 PM
  • ajc347
  • Exeter, UK
User Info
As mentioned in a previous sales thread, I'm selling my Rocket, Aristocrat and British Superspeed collection in a few parts. This is part two, with one final part to come at some stage in the near future.

Payment by Paypal is preferred please. Prices quoted include postage to the UK by Royal Mail 2nd Class recorded delivery and shipng to CONUS by a tracked and insured service.

I will ship elsewhere - please contact me for details.

[Image: Rocket2025-1.jpg]
[Image: Rocket2024-1.jpg]
[Image: Rocket2027-1.jpg]
[Image: Rockets135-1.jpg]
[Image: Rockets137-1.jpg]

British Gillette #58 Aristocrat. In excellent condtion and complete with original case. The TTO acton works smoothly and I cannot see any plate loss on this razor. £50 posted to the UK or $90 to CONUS - SOLD

[Image: Rocket3008-1.jpg]
[Image: Rocket2046-1.jpg]
[Image: Rocket2045-1.jpg]

From L to R:

Gillette HD Rocket in very good condition. The TTO action works smoothly. There is some tarnish present on this razor (see photos). £25 posted to the UK or $50 CONUS - withdrawn from sale.

Gillette HD Rocket in excellent condition. The TTO action works smoothly. I cannot see any plate loss on this razor other than a very small amount of tarnish on the handle (see photos). £35 posted to the UK or or $65 to CONUS - withdrawn from sale.

Gillette Parat in good condition. The TTO action works smoothly. There are some minor areas of brassing present on this razor (see photos). £25 posted to the UK or or $50 CONUS.

[Image: Rocket2028-1.jpg]
[Image: Rocket2040-1.jpg]
[Image: Rocket2036-1.jpg]
[Image: Rockets157-1.jpg]
[Image: Rockets158-1.jpg]

From L to R:

Gillette British Flare Tip Superspeed in very good condition. The TTO action works smoothly. There is some very minor plate loss on this razor(see photos), and some noticeable scratches on the top of the silo doors. £25 posted to the UK or $50 to CONUS.

Gillette British 1960's Flare Tip Rocket in mint condition. The TTO action works smoothly. This razor has only been used a handful of times by myself and another person since being purchased as NOS and there is no plate loss present that I can see. It also comes with the original blade holder (see photos). £30 posted to the UK or $57.50 to CONUS - SOLD

Gillette British Flare Tip Superspeed in excellent condition. The TTO action works smoothly. I cannot see any plate loss on this razor. £35 posted to the UK or or $65 to CONUS.

[Image: Rocket2047-1.jpg]
[Image: Rocket3004-1.jpg]
[Image: Rocket3004-1.jpg]

From L to R:

Gillette British Red Tip Superspeed in good condition. Whilst the TTO action works smoothly there is some knob-drop present and this requires the silo doors to be manipulated by hand to open to their full extent. This problem can easily be fixed by someone with the right tool to do the job. There is some plate loss present on this razor(see photos). £20 posted to the UK or $40 to CONUS.

Gillette British #58 Aristocrat in very good condition. The TTO action works smoothly. I cannot see any plate loss on this razor. There is though some tarnish present on the handle (see photos). £35 posted to the UK or or $65 to CONUS - SOLD

Gillette British Flare Tip TV Special Rocket with Rhodium plated handle in good condition. The TTO action works smoothly. This razor has some brassing present on the baseplate and on the handle (see photos). £35 posted to the UK or $65 to CONUS

32 638
 12-01-2012, 07:14 PM
  • Shanman
  • Reserve Collection Squirrel Hair
  • NE Florida
User Info
That little razor/blade box on that Rocket is really cool.

135 1,947
 12-01-2012, 07:18 PM
  • ajc347
  • Exeter, UK
User Info
I must admit, I hadn't seen one before I got the razor.

They look even better in the flesh - a truly ingenious design which uses the cardboard holder to effectively hold the razor in it's case.

32 638
 12-01-2012, 07:24 PM
User Info
I have never seen that case before, It is pretty cool, and its in great condition.

39 694
 02-10-2013, 05:01 PM
  • slantman
  • Expert Shaver
  • Leesburg, Florida
User Info
Archived

100 12,449