03-23-2012, 02:29 PM
  • JAYDEE
  • Israeli Ambassador
  • Montreal, Canada
User Info
Guys, first of all, I'll teach you all a little about the Cyrillic alphabet. It is what certain languages such as Russian, Ukrainian, Macedonian, Bulgarian, and Serbian are written in. Now, I speak, read, and write fluent Russian, as well as Ukrainian, and because of the similarity of these languages, I can also read and understand Bulgarian as well as the other Slavic languages which use this interesting alphabet. What appears to be "Nuka" is actually Пика
in Cyrillic cursive writing. Пика is the printed word. Anyway, what does
Пика mean? It means Spades, as in a card game! Now, let's talk about the cream a little!

Ease of lathering: 10/10--A pleasure to work with. Mountains of lather.

Longevity of lather: 10/10--Perfect. Stable as you could want it to be.

General skincare: 8/10--Very good. Soothes and protects. Menthol is listed, but there's no cooling.

Scent: 8/10--Nice and fresh. The menthol is there for the scent. (I think)

Price: 9/10--Very reasonable. No complaints from me!

Would I buy again: 9/10--I imagine I would. It's a hell of a good cream.

Another top-of-the-line cream from Biofresh Cosmetics. They produce several other great creams such as Spatia, (the blue packaging) Rose of Bulgaria, etc.

Attached Files Image(s)

3 2,563
 03-25-2012, 01:33 AM
User Info
It is very funny to see your alphabet lesson Cool

I`ve tried Agressia cream - new cream from Bulgaria. They comes in Normal, Sensitive and Fresh variants. Cheap, like all bulgarian creams !

[Image: credo.jpg]

1 12
 03-25-2012, 06:04 AM
  • JAYDEE
  • Israeli Ambassador
  • Montreal, Canada
User Info
(03-25-2012, 01:33 AM)Abyssos Wrote: It is very funny to see your alphabet lesson Cool

I`ve tried Agressia cream - new cream from Bulgaria. They comes in Normal, Sensitive and Fresh variants. Cheap, like all bulgarian creams !

[Image: credo.jpg]

I know the Agressia cream. I have a friend in Russia who wants to send it to me - maybe I'll take it.

3 2,563
 03-25-2012, 06:24 AM
User Info
(03-25-2012, 06:04 AM)JAYDEE Wrote: I know the Agressia cream. I have a friend in Russia who wants to send it to me - maybe I'll take it.

I am not sure that this cream is available in Russia.

1 12
 03-25-2012, 06:30 AM
  • JAYDEE
  • Israeli Ambassador
  • Montreal, Canada
User Info
(03-25-2012, 06:24 AM)Abyssos Wrote:
(03-25-2012, 06:04 AM)JAYDEE Wrote: I know the Agressia cream. I have a friend in Russia who wants to send it to me - maybe I'll take it.

I am not sure that this cream is available in Russia.

It is. My friend has all 3 variants.

3 2,563