12-17-2012, 03:50 PM
  • bjorney
  • Los Angeles
User Info
(12-03-2012, 05:16 AM)SteelTown Wrote: I have been content for a while. I only buy software now and that is to replace what I have used. I am going to sell off the extra hardware. The only thing I would go on a buying spree for is Mandom. I used up my last bottle in the spring and RoyalShave quit carrying it. Sad Who doesn't want to smell like Charles Bronson in the morning.
Which Mandom do you like? I've got the Lucido (by Mandom) that I like a lot, but it's barely scented at all. I go to Tokyo a few times a year so I may try something new if it's recommended... My arm practically twists itself! Smile

0 913
 12-17-2012, 03:54 PM
  • njpaddy
  • Central New Jersey
User Info
I've been pretty content the past month using the same soap and DE. I never went that long without rotating before and I don't think the shaves could have been any better. I still plan to sell my 2 least used brushes to finance a 57 or 58, but that plan has been in the works for months. While I'm content with my other 4 brushes, I still miss my 50 Series brush I gave to a friend last year. Time and my 2013 credit card statements will tell if my contentment lasts.

1 226
 12-17-2012, 04:05 PM
  • bjorney
  • Los Angeles
User Info
I'm pretty content with hardware, There are still a few vintage items I'd like to try, but they are too expensive unless I luck out on an auction. So I keep an eye on Ebay every once in a while just hoping for that dumb luck when one of my items stays within my range...

I'm not completely content with soaps and creams but I need to consume what I have before buying more... I'm getting there Smile

0 913