12-05-2012, 11:52 AM
  • VT_Hokie
  • 2-Band Bandito
  • Charleston, SC
User Info
Hello there Gents,

Up for sale/trade today I have 2 Gaming Headsets and a Rudy Vey custom brush. Let's try to keep it CONUS, but my friends in the Great White North are always welcome. Int'l shoppers are welcome, but depending on where it's going, you may be paying the shipping.

What I'm looking for in trade: Brushes, soaps/croaps, aftershaves, balms and colognes are my main interest, but I'm open to suggestions!

Both of these headsets are my personal units, so they are adult owned and operated. Both of them are in great shape and very clean. Whether you're an avid gamer or have someone in your family who would love a set for Christmas, these headsets are great.

The headsets are from a company by the name of Turtle Beach. Turtle Beach was the first company to hit the mainstream market with headsets that were catered towards the PS3/Xbox scene. I used both of these headsets extensively as I played competitively on both systems. They give the average player a huge advantage and are a must for the competitive scene. Both of these units are designed to run on the Xbox 360, but the DX11's are also PC compatible.

First up is a pair of Turtle Beach X3's. This headset is a wireless unit that transmits sound via IR signal sent from the small box shown to the two IR receivers on either side of the headset. The headset itself is powered by 2 AAA batteries. 40mm drivers. This was my first headset and served me well. Everything is in working order. Independent game and voice volume controls, microphone mute switch, microphone monitoring and bass boost are all standard. The latest edition purchased new you're looking at $100, these are a few generations old but same technology, take these for $30. $25

[Image: DSC00220.jpg]
[Image: DSC00222.jpg]
[Image: DSC00221.jpg]

Up next is a set up Turtle Beach DX11's. This headset is a wired unit that comes with a Dolby Digital DSS. This unit produces Dolby 7.1 Digital Surround Sound using the speakers within the headphones. Bought alone, this is an $80 value. Independent game and voice volume controls, microphone mute switch, microphone monitoring and bass boost are all standard. 50mm drivers. My unit also comes with the required cable to run optical on the Xbox 360. Brand new optical cable included. This does not come standard and is an additional $10 value. Included with the headset is a 15' power/chat cable so you'll be comfortable sitting at a desk, or lounging on the couch. New this unit runs $130, yours for $100 $90

[Image: DSC00223.jpg]
[Image: DSC00225.jpg]
[Image: DSC00224.jpg]

Last but not least is my Rudy Vey. This is a re-list from my recent thread in which everything but this brush sold. I wanted to re-list it at the same low price, but put it in a thread where it could be more easily found. The handle is a Chubby/Stubby style Charcoal colored Dymondwood Resin Stabilized wood. It's a beautiful piece with some light copper looking woodgrain. The knot is a TGN Finest 2-Band XH. The diameter is 24mm and the loft is set low at 46mm. This brush was modeled after a Simpson Duke 3, with the intentions of making it denser and with more backbone. The brush is extremely firm with loads of scrub. It absolutely destroys hard triple milled soaps. In keeping with the price it was set at before, was $75, yours for $60 SOLD

[Image: DSC00227.jpg]
[Image: DSC00228.jpg]
[Image: DSC00230.jpg]
[Image: DSC00229.jpg]
[Image: DSC00226.jpg]

Thanks for looking!

13 599
 12-05-2012, 02:32 PM
User Info
My son uses a Turtle Beach headset with his PS3. They are, he tells, the best.

Yours are strictly Xbox though, right?

5 298
 12-05-2012, 04:47 PM
  • VT_Hokie
  • 2-Band Bandito
  • Charleston, SC
User Info
(12-05-2012, 02:32 PM)oakeshott Wrote: My son uses a Turtle Beach headset with his PS3. They are, he tells, the best.

Yours are strictly Xbox though, right?

Yes sir. I have moved to PS3 exclusively and both of these headsets are to be used with Xbox.

13 599
 12-05-2012, 05:34 PM
  • MaxP
  • Madison, WI
User Info
I have a two band Duke 3. If this brush is anywhere close, it will be a pleasure for the buyer. And at an excellent price!

47 1,378
 12-07-2012, 06:30 PM
User Info
thats a nice brush

4 90
 12-10-2012, 12:09 PM
  • VT_Hokie
  • 2-Band Bandito
  • Charleston, SC
User Info
Bump.

13 599
 12-19-2012, 01:33 PM
  • VT_Hokie
  • 2-Band Bandito
  • Charleston, SC
User Info
Price drop bump. Don't be afraid to make me an offer!

13 599