12-05-2012, 05:24 PM
User Info
This sale really pains me to do, but I need the space and I hate to see things go unused!

Priority Shipping is included in prices. Shipping is anywhere USA only. Paypal gift payments please or add $2.
It may take me a couple days to ship, as I am a stay at home Dad who cant drive and my wife works all the time. Please understand when buying Smile

SOLD
1. Martin de Candre 170g Scented
- I love this stuff! I dont want to part with it, but this jar is going unused while I use up my fancy Le Buerrier jar of it. This jar was used only a few times.
Price - $58

[attachment=8889]

SOLD
2. Edwin Jagger DE89L
- This is used, but like new. I only used it through one blade of shaves. Comes with box and all. I'll even throw in 10 blades of your choice, either Rapira SS, Voshkod or Personna Labs.
Price - $28

[attachment=8890]

TRADED
3. Cased Schick Krona
- Received in a trade and was told it was NOS or close to it. I've never used it. Great condition. Comes with a blade holder and instructions. Only defect is a broken case hinge. Same blade offer as on EJ!
Price - $22

[attachment=8891]

SOLD
4. Mikes Natural Soap Bay Rum
- Smells great, but we dont get along in the lathering department. It's been used several times, and is in the shape of a puck now as it was in a wooden bowl I have. But it started as a full block.
Add on to any other for $4. Shipped for $6

[attachment=892]

Catalyst AS - I forgot to add this earlier! This is a 90% full bottle of Catalyst AS. Very cool stuff, just not for me. I'm practically gonna give this away!
Price - $11 shipped!

[attachment=8896]

Thanks Nookers!

4 253
 12-05-2012, 05:34 PM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
If that MdC soap is not purchased by Friday, it's mine.Smile

173 23,546
 12-05-2012, 05:39 PM
User Info
Sorry Johnny, it was snatched in a matter of minutes!

Thanks!

4 253
 12-05-2012, 05:45 PM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
Does not surprise me at all.

173 23,546