03-24-2012, 08:29 AM
User Info
i realy like these aftershaves they are reasonable in price and good performers they leave my face feeling moisturized and have a nice tingle the scents seem to stay with you all day my current favorites are, clove, and lilly of the valley, the only problem is they are hard to find here in the ,us, bullgoose used to stock them thats how i got hooked on them, my last supply i had a friend send me from the u,k, does anybody else like these aftershaves and if so where can you find them, thanks in advance for the help, Smile

0 104
 03-24-2012, 09:39 AM
  • etoyoc
  • NW Indiana
User Info
I just picked up a bottle on a classified on another forum. I only tried it once. The bottle was certainly a free giver. I liked the scent but because of over application I found it too strong and had to wash it off. If i ever wake up without a headache, I will try it again.

0 253
 05-07-2012, 02:29 AM
User Info
(03-24-2012, 08:29 AM)hoskins1100 Wrote: i realy like these aftershaves they are reasonable in price and good performers they leave my face feeling moisturized and have a nice tingle the scents seem to stay with you all day my current favorites are, clove, and lilly of the valley, the only problem is they are hard to find here in the ,us, bullgoose used to stock them thats how i got hooked on them, my last supply i had a friend send me from the u,k, does anybody else like these aftershaves and if so where can you find them, thanks in advance for the help, Smile

I've recently ordered Alpa Lily of the Valley and Clove from Here. The prices and shipping were very reasonable. Hope this helps.

0 9