12-08-2012, 05:24 PM
  • ajc347
  • Exeter, UK
User Info
I'm after another brush and stainless steel handle and want to sell these items in order to purchase them.

I'm also up for trading combinations of items for a stainless steel or BRW handles and/or Rooney or M&F brushes.

I've also rationalised my previous sales threads and re-listed the remaining items I have for sale on this thread (along with an associated price drop).

Payment by Paypal is preferred please. Prices quoted include postage to the UK by Royal Mail 2nd Class recorded delivery and shippng to CONUS by an insured service. Tracking to CONUS avalable at extra cost (lease let me know if you want a tracked shipping option and I will let you know the extra cost).

I will ship elsewhere - please contact me for details.

[Image: WeeScott009-1.jpg]

Simpson's Wee Scot - used a few times - without original box (I will provide another box instead) - £17.50 posted to the UK or $35 shipped to CONUS - Withdrawn from sale.
WSP Prince 3-band premum slvertip - used a few times - £25 posted to UK or $45 shipped to CONUS - SOLD.

[Image: WeeScott035-1.jpg]
[Image: WeeScott032-1.jpg]
[Image: WeeScott036-1.jpg]
[Image: WeeScott044-1.jpg]

Gillette #88 with case - in shaver grade condition with brassing evident (see photos). £20 posted to the UK or $40 shipped to CONUS - SOLD.

[Image: WeeScott058-1.jpg]
[Image: WeeScott059-1.jpg]

Durham Duplex (the handle will fit Gillette heads)- New and Unused - £20 posted to the UK or $40 shipped to CONUS.

[Image: WeeScott019-1.jpg]
[Image: WeeScott020-1.jpg]
[Image: WeeScott023-1.jpg]
[Image: Rockets158-1.jpg]
[Image: Rockets157-1.jpg]

From L to R:

Gillette British 1960's Flare Tip Rocket in mint condition. The TTO action works smoothly. This razor has only been used a handful of times by myself and another person since being purchased as NOS and there is no plate loss present that I can see. It also comes with the original blade holder (see photos). £30 posted to the UK or $57.50 to CONUS - SOLD.

Gillette Rhodium Handle plated TV Rocket - TTO Mechanism works perfectly - some brassing evident under silo doors and on handle (see photos) - £30 posted to the UK or $55 shipped to CONUS.

Gillette British Fat Handled Tech - in excellent condition; no brassing present that I can see but there is some minor spots of tarnish present on the handle (see photos) - £20 posted to the UK or $40 shipped to CONUS.

[Image: WeeScott002-1.jpg]
[Image: WeeScott005-1.jpg]
[Image: WeeScott007-1.jpg]

From L to R:

Gillette British Red Tip Superspeed in good condition. Whilst the TTO action works smoothly there is some knob-drop present and this requires the silo doors to be manipulated by hand to open to their full extent. This problem can easily be fixed by someone with the right tool to do the job. There is some plate loss present on this razor(see photos). £17.50 posted to the UK or $35 to CONUS.

Gillette Parat in good condition. The TTO action works smoothly. There are some minor areas of brassing present on this razor (see photos). £20 posted to the UK or or $40 CONUS.

Gillette British Flare Tip Superspeed in excellent condition. The TTO action works smoothly. I cannot see any plate loss on this razor. £25 posted to the UK or or $40 to CONUS.

32 638
 12-08-2012, 07:58 PM
  • Shanman
  • Reserve Collection Squirrel Hair
  • NE Florida
User Info
Somebody loved the hell out of that #88. I like seeing such cool patina and wear from use, such history that razor could tell. Nice stuff, that red tip rocket is an easy fix.

135 1,946