12-10-2012, 10:47 AM
User Info
Hi TSN,

I have several items that are not being used, and I could use the money more than these cluttering the den. I have attempted to price all items to sell quickly, but please feel free to drop me a note if you have questions. Funds from this sale will be used to support a local Interfaith Coalition, and a homeless family my wife and I are looking after for the holidays.

Note: I will not be able to upload pictures until this evening, and if they are still available at that hour I will do so.

WITHDRAWN - Feather DX with Teak Scales – Brand new in box. List price is $300+, asking $205 shipped CONUS via Priority Mail. Offering Feather Professional and/or Kai Mild blades for $16 per pack – limited to 1 of each – with purchase of the razor. You can see an example of the razor here: http://www.italianbarber.com/feather-art...ood-handle

SOLD - Feather Stainless Steel with Teak Scales – Purchased from Snuff who used it a few times, and I have not used the razor since its arrival. To the best of my knowledge these have yet to hit the market outside of Japan. Asking $145 shipped CONUS via Priority Mail (which is $30 less than I paid). Offering Feather Professional and/or Kai Mild blades for $16 per pack – limited to 1 of each – with purchase of the razor. You can see the thread where I purchased it here: http://shavenook.com/thread-sold-fs-feat...eak-scales Note that the head design of this model is different that the DX model offered above.

SOLD - Feather Stainless Steel Non-Folding with Black Handle – Brand new in box. I had ordered one of these, which seemingly had been lost in the mail. I ordered another one from another vendor, then the first razor appeared. I do not need two so I am offering the extra here. List price is $130+, asking $100 shipped CONUS via Priority Mail. Offering Feather Professional and/or Kai Mild blades for $16 per pack – limited to 1 of each – with purchase of the razor.

SOLD - Rooney Heritage Beehive Size 2 (Large) in Super Badger 3-band – This is a stunning brush that is in excellent condition and is no longer made by Rooney. Those that have used these heritage brushes know why they are a coveted piece of any den. List price for the current 2-band model is $210, asking $115 shipped CONUS via Priority Mail.

WITHDRAWN - Muhle Synthetic Fiber Brush 33K256 model with ebony handle– 23mm knot – I only need one of these for my travel needs and am keeping my 19mm brush. The brush is like new and comes with original Muhle travel tube. I bought this stateside, but am pricing it as if I bought it overseas. List price is $80+, asking $60 shipped CONUS via Priority Mail. This brush has the newer, high performing synthetic fibers, but is not the second version of the fiber that apparently has been released into the market over the last month or so. I have a hard time believing they could make it much better. Rolleyes

SOLD - Muhle Synthetic Fiber Brush 31K256 model with ebony handle – 21mm knot - I only need one of these for my travel needs and am keeping my 19mm brush. The brush is like new and comes with original Muhle travel tube. I bought this stateside, but am pricing it as if I bought it overseas. List price is $65+, asking $48 shipped CONUS via Priority Mail. This brush has the newer, high performing synthetic fibers, but is not the second version of the fiber that apparently has been released into the market over the last month or so. I have a hard time believing they could make it much better.

Thanks for looking.

[Image: BST001-4.jpg]
[Image: BST002-5.jpg]
[Image: BST003-6.jpg]
[Image: BST004-6.jpg]
[Image: BST005-6.jpg]
[Image: BST006-6.jpg]
[Image: BST007-6.jpg]
[Image: BST008-6.jpg]
[Image: BST009-5.jpg]
[Image: BST010-5.jpg]
[Image: BST011-4.jpg]