12-12-2012, 07:27 AM
  • 2dwgs
  • North Carolina
User Info
Gents,

Trying to thin out my gaggle of brushes a bit. All prices include shipping CONUS. PM me with any questions.

From left to right:

Vie-Long Beehive LE in Super Silvertip, 25mm x 50mm

Rooney 'Old Style' ST2 in Super Silvertip, 23mm x 48mm SOLD

Semogue Owners' Club (SOC) in Boar w/ Ash Handle, 24mm x 55mm SOLD

Semogue 620 Boar, 21mm x 50mm SOLD

[Image: nbdqh.jpg]

[Image: 33yt021.jpg]

Vie-Long Beehive LE in Super Silvertip - Purchased this a couple of weeks ago, very soft tips and a surprising amount of backbone. Great all-around brush for creams & soaps with excellent flow-through, just doesn't quite have the scritch I like. $115 $100

Rooney 'Old Style' ST2 in Super Badger - Bought this from Classic's recent sale of Old Style brushes. Dense as all get out but still soft on the face, this one's a real soap eater that face lathers like a champ, the handle just doesn't really suit my grip.
$90 SOLD

Semogue Owners' Club (SOC) in Boar w/ Ash Handle - My go-to boar brush for a long time. Tips are broken in and incredibly soft. This brush + Cella = Lather explosion! The value this brush provides is hard to beat. $25 $20 SOLD

Semogue 620 Boar - This was my first Semogue brush. The sticker was hanging on by a thread when I first received it, and has fallen off since. I challenge you to find a better brush for hard, triple-milled soaps, this brush eats my DR Harris for breakfast. Almost completely broken in, a few more lathers and it will be primed and ready. The scrubbiest sonofagun I've used. $15 SOLD

12 83
 12-12-2012, 09:03 PM
  • Attila
  • The Hungarian Blade
  • Vancouver, Canada
User Info
Maybe it's just the picture darkness, but the handle on that Semogue looks to be the Cherrywood! My favorite boar brush though. I would invite anyone that is even remotely thinking of trying boar brushes to give it a shot, you won't be dissapointed.

14 870
 12-13-2012, 03:12 AM
  • MikekiM
  • Long Island, NY
User Info
+1 on the SOC being a favorite brush of mine as well..

That's an awesome price for a fantastic brush. Someone snatch that !!

33 914
 12-13-2012, 04:44 AM
  • 2dwgs
  • North Carolina
User Info
Ya know I thought that too when I first received it, I thought to myself 'Wow, this is a pretty dark color for Ash wood!' I didn't pursue the question since the brush lathers wonderfully regardless of the handle's color, but the pictures are the best indicator.

(12-12-2012, 09:03 PM)Attila Wrote: Maybe it's just the picture darkness, but the handle on that Semogue looks to be the Cherrywood! My favorite boar brush though. I would invite anyone that is even remotely thinking of trying boar brushes to give it a shot, you won't be dissapointed.

12 83
 12-16-2012, 06:38 PM
  • 2dwgs
  • North Carolina
User Info
Price drops on what's remaining.

12 83
 12-16-2012, 07:51 PM
  • Attila
  • The Hungarian Blade
  • Vancouver, Canada
User Info
I can't believe that SOC Boar hasn't sold yet...an amazing brush at an amazing price. If anyone reading this has even the remotest interest in trying a soft tipped brush with loads of backbone and a beautifully ergonomic handle, they should jump on this at this price!

14 870
 12-22-2012, 01:40 AM
User Info
PM sent on the remaining brushes!

0 2
 12-22-2012, 09:21 AM
User Info
(12-22-2012, 01:40 AM)Johnny_Ludlow Wrote: PM sent on the remaining brushes!

Good luck with the purchase, and welcome. Don't forget to go to the introductions section and give us a few words about yourself.

183 12,002
 12-23-2012, 05:03 AM
User Info
Thanks churchillafemme! I'll stick around for sure.

0 2