12-13-2012, 11:07 AM
User Info
Since the move to the new server I have received a couple thread update / new PM e-mails regarding a new thread message or new PM which when I click on the link does not exist. This happened a couple days ago regarding a sale of an item via PM, and just happened again a couple minutes ago regarding a thread update.

Here is the e-mail. Going to the thread, the post does not exist.

wingdo,

GDCarrington has just replied to a thread which you have subscribed to at The Shave Nook. This thread is titled Century USA Sterilized 4 shaving brush.

Here is an excerpt of the message:
------------------------------------------
Wallace, Joe. “Death By Shaving: Former Congressman Michael Francis Farley’s Brush with Anthrax in 1... (visit the thread to read more..)

To view the thread, you can go to the following URL:
http://shavenook.com/thread-century-usa-...on=newpost

129 6,685
 12-13-2012, 01:51 PM
User Info
(12-13-2012, 11:07 AM)wingdo Wrote: Since the move to the new server I have received a couple thread update / new PM e-mails regarding a new thread message or new PM which when I click on the link does not exist. This happened a couple days ago regarding a sale of an item via PM, and just happened again a couple minutes ago regarding a thread update.

wingdo,

GDCarrington has just replied to a thread which you have subscribed to at The Shave Nook. This thread is titled Century USA Sterilized 4 shaving brush.

Wallace, Joe. “Death By Shaving: Former Congressman Michael Francis Farley’s Brush with Anthrax in 1... (visit the thread to read more..)

I see the post....

40 5,830
 12-13-2012, 01:58 PM
User Info
(12-13-2012, 01:51 PM)andrewjs18 Wrote:
(12-13-2012, 11:07 AM)wingdo Wrote: Since the move to the new server I have received a couple thread update / new PM e-mails regarding a new thread message or new PM which when I click on the link does not exist. This happened a couple days ago regarding a sale of an item via PM, and just happened again a couple minutes ago regarding a thread update.

wingdo,

I see the post....

I sure don't. PM me your email addy and I will shoot you a PDF of the page as I see it.

129 6,685
 12-13-2012, 02:09 PM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
I can also see the post.

173 23,553
 12-13-2012, 02:13 PM
User Info
Very bizarre.

129 6,685
 12-13-2012, 02:24 PM
User Info
ok, wait...

I do not see any posts by Gary in that thread. It's possible that he deleted the post AFTER you got an email stating he replied to it.

the link above just takes me to the newest post in the thread.

edit: yep, that's exactly what he did. there's a post by him from that thread in the 'trash can'.

40 5,830
 12-13-2012, 02:31 PM
User Info
OK, well then, as you were. Biggrin

This is at least the third time this has happened since the move. Just a coinky-dink.

129 6,685