12-15-2012, 10:56 PM
User Info
Hello Gentlemen,

Proraso's last offering, blue, is here and I've been using it for the last week.

[Image: 301hrpv.jpg]

It has a wonderfully designed package, new proraso line with blue tones.

The cream makes a dense lather in no time, like all the proraso products I've tried.

[Image: 2cd72p5.jpg]

It has a great cushion and provides a slick surface for the razor. The moisturizing properties are above average for me..

The most controversial subject about this cream is the scent. It has a liquorice scent. Some like it, some don't; a case of classic YMMV. I am in the group of haters Smile The scent to me is feminine and medicinal, I didn't like it a bit.

It contains aloe vera and vitamin E. Skin care with the cream is excellent.

As a conclusion, the cream has great performance but the scent is not for me. This is why I won't buy the cream once it is finished (or goes to trash Smile ).

Score: 7/10

4 365
 12-15-2012, 11:03 PM
  • Teiste
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • Salt Lake City,UT
User Info
Nice pictures , Burak ! I truly like them.

Yes , it seems that this is like the Arko scent : you love it or not at all.

Thanks for your inputs about it .

86 7,123
 12-16-2012, 12:42 AM
User Info
(12-15-2012, 11:03 PM)Teiste Wrote: Nice pictures , Burak ! I truly like them.

Yes , it seems that this is like the Arko scent : you love it or not at all.

Thanks for your inputs about it .

Thank you, Teiste.
I'm glad you liked it.
As you well said; this is a case of arko syndrome.. YMMV to the extreme Biggrin

4 365
 12-16-2012, 06:12 AM
  • JAYDEE
  • Israeli Ambassador
  • Montreal, Canada
User Info
Burak, I love your reviews and your pictures. Smile As I said in the review which I wrote, I actually enjoy the scent. I find it classy and very manly, and I'm glad that there is at least enough menthol in it so I can feel some cooling. The post-shave feeling on the skin is perfect. Overall, I find it has wonderful performance!

3 2,561
 12-16-2012, 07:12 AM
User Info
(12-16-2012, 06:12 AM)JAYDEE Wrote: Burak, I love your reviews and your pictures. Smile As I said in the review which I wrote, I actually enjoy the scent. I find it classy and very manly, and I'm glad that there is at least enough menthol in it so I can feel some cooling. The post-shave feeling on the skin is perfect. Overall, I find it has wonderful performance!

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for the kind words, my friend.

I agree with you, it is a great performer. I forgot to mention the menthol, thank you for bringing it up. But the scent is not for me my friend Biggrin

4 365
 12-17-2012, 03:40 PM
User Info
I also find the scent to be very "medicinal", which is not bad because it is very weak, I will also rate it as a 7.

10 605
 12-18-2012, 12:29 PM
User Info
(12-17-2012, 03:40 PM)HoracioAR Wrote: I also find the scent to be very "medicinal", which is not bad because it is very weak, I will also rate it as a 7.

Thanks for the contribution, HoracioAR.

4 365