12-15-2012, 11:58 PM
User Info
Hello Gentlemen,

Weleda is an Austrian firm (AFAIK) which specializes on natural skin care products.

[Image: 2gt46xl.jpg]

I used the Weleda AS splash for the last week. The scent is natural indeed, it is like you have some drops of lemon with a LOT of pepper over it. The opening note is an overwhelming pepper. A black pepper bomb! After 5-10 minutes the pepper effect is subdued and a soft lemon is barely there. After 1/2 to 1 hour the scent is completely lost. And I think this is a good thing.

I don't have the exact ingredients list but I think it contains witch hazel, I remember I've read it somewhere. At first it stings for a little while, then the skin feels good and relaxed. The thing I didn't like -apart from the scent- was the moisturizing properties. Or should I say drying properties Smile It is impossible for me to use this one as only AS product, my skin feels more moisturized after the shave, weleda dries my skin. I had to use a moisturizing product afterwards.

As you can tell by now, this was not the best AS I've used. I do not recommend it and will not buy it again.

Score: 4/10

4 365
 12-16-2012, 09:07 AM
  • tgutc
  • Michigan
User Info
Do you know if it has both alcohol and witch hazel in it?

45 3,955
 12-16-2012, 10:25 AM
User Info
(12-16-2012, 09:07 AM)tgutc Wrote: Do you know if it has both alcohol and witch hazel in it?

Hello Travis,

Yes it has both.
I found a link about the ingredients, it has no detailed information though:

Ingredients:
Alcohol, water, witch hazel distillate, blend of natural essential oils, extract of myrrh.

http://www.paulsmarteurope.com/weleda-ra...ser-100ml/

4 365