12-15-2012, 11:59 PM
User Info
Hello Gentlemen,

Razorock R-160 is an ASB with almond smell.
It is not creamy balm it has a more fluidic consistency.
The classic marzipan like smell of the Italian croaps are present with the RR R-160. The smell is short lived, it almost disappears instantly.

[Image: 2gt46xl.jpg]

It has good moisturizing properties lasting all day. The balm created a slight gluey feeling on my skin, which was not very annoying but it was there.
The disadvantage of this ASB is that it contains cancerogen parabens. I would like a paraben free product from a well regarded wet shaving company like Razorock. It was a disappointment indeed.
The R-160 is a mediocre ASB for my tastes. When the bottle is finished, we are saying good bye Smile

Score: 5/10

4 365
 12-16-2012, 09:19 AM
  • ben74
  • Administrator
  • Perth, Australia
User Info
Thank-you for the refreshingly honest review Burak.

I am uninspired by almond scent and gluey-ness. I'm disinclined to try this product, but I've never been a big fan of ASB to begin with.

91 17,853
 12-16-2012, 10:37 AM
User Info
(12-16-2012, 09:19 AM)ben74 Wrote: Thank-you for the refreshingly honest review Burak.

I am uninspired by almond scent and gluey-ness. I'm disinclined to try this product, but I've never been a big fan of ASB to begin with.

Hello Ben,

Thanks for the nice words.

I don't prefer using balm either. My after shave routine is AS splash followed by a moisturizing cream.
However, I must tell you that, among the ones I've tried, C&E AS balms are different.
They are more creamy and viscous than a usual ASB, and they don't cause that gluey sensation.

The almond smell is way too much used in wet shaving products and I've had enough of it.

4 365