12-21-2012, 10:23 PM
  • savagejoerude
  • If you ain't a LOSER, you ain't livin'!!
  • New Orleans USA
User Info
I'm sure I'm not breaking any new ground here but I am sharing a thought to all my Shave Nook brethren. I have been on a quest to bring all my best friends into the fold. I have been advocating the merits and pleasures of wet shaving to anyone who would listen. I've been recently a victim of KRAD. Krona Razor AD. And have 3 in hand and am waiting for a 4th. I now feel I have enough stuff to share. As such, I am putting together a couple of loaner Newbee Initiation Kits or NIK for short. The 1st NIK will be a Krona razor with a couple blades, a brush and a new puck of VdH. I will include an instructional guide complete with the link to The Shave Nook. My feelings are the more the merrier. My bro's mean a lot to me. I want then to experience the joys of the Wet Shavers lifestyle. So when a pal shows an interest I'll hook them up with some loner gear and let them go at it. If they like it they will be able to use the loner kit till they can get some gear of their own. Even if they don't get the hang right away after I leave them the puck of VdH I'm sure they will dabble with that.... Kinda like jiggling a worm in front of a bass. Pretty soon they will be hooked... I know that after I found you guys I used bowl and brush for a couple months with my old Fusion till I bought a DE... SO if you have any spare gear (I know most of you fellas barely get by with your tiny amount of stuff but just in case ANY of you do)...lol Maybe you could do the same and put together a NIK of your own.... . I'll be posting about my NIKs and the fellas who take a shot at it... Happy Shaves my friends...Biggrin

5 1,151
 12-22-2012, 10:59 AM
  • tgutc
  • Michigan
User Info
I converted two of my friends to wet shaving and hooked them up with gear. I really enjoyed getting them started and and I'm always looking to convert other friends and co workers! Good job and keep up the good work.

45 3,955
 12-22-2012, 11:20 AM
  • Johnny
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
That is one good way to spread the word. I did this with my two sons.

173 23,285