02-14-2017, 03:22 PM
User Info
(02-14-2017, 11:47 AM)JRRIII Wrote: After many months with myrsol aftershaves I wanted to give a brief update; I'm with Dr. Dulcamara: "Myrsol is King". I have completely fallen in love with F/Extra and have totally changed my opinion and think that it's my #1 couldn't live without it aftershave. The performance is unparllelled, I can admit I was wrong in some of my previous thoughts and have been wanting to make this correction post for a while because it's been on my mind. While I still wish the scent lasted a little longer the performance is so good that I don't even mind! I look forward to in the near future when the weather is a little more warm getting the Limon!

Here we go, friend. Did you do the elevator experiment explained below?

(03-07-2014, 03:09 PM)Dr Dulcamara Wrote: Formula EXTRA or F / EXTRA is something sweet. If you like Floid, you will probably like this one too. But it's not the same. Not smells the same. This is better. This is more classic, more subtle, more elegant. Ideal for applying generously, and going elegantly dressed with your linen suit to a night of Danzon in Havana, surrounded by females in their majestic caribbean splendor. Or leaving home by morning with a generous application. Go into the elevator of the office with a few ladies. Watch their reaction from the corner of the eye. Ha ha, I have enabled you. I know some of you, guys, are going to do this experiment.

[Image: BOTFEXT.jpg]

[Image: 20140117.jpg]

1 1,443
 02-17-2017, 06:10 AM
User Info
After reading whole treat I know what I need to buy...
Tempting which one should be first.

1 52
 03-24-2017, 08:05 PM
  • Nonick
  • Straight razor
  • Australia
User Info
(02-17-2017, 06:10 AM)Robocop Wrote: After reading whole treat I know what I need to buy...
Tempting which one should be first.

Best thing is as you use them up you can't try new Colors.

My favorites are antesol and F Extra - just great scents.

0 51
 05-15-2017, 12:57 PM
  • JRRIII
  • Blossoming Addict
  • Dixieland
User Info
I figured this was the best place to ask - Do the 1L size bottles come with a reducer or is it just an open top? Could it be used as the main bottle or is it really just meant for decanting into your empty myrsol bottle?

6 254
 05-18-2017, 03:21 PM
  • Quando
  • A Diplomatic Immunity Zone
User Info
I have Metilsol, but, find it too sweet.  I want to try Formula C.  Hopefully, the scent will last a long time.

1 415