12-27-2012, 02:44 PM
  • Arcadies
  • Greeneville, TN
User Info
Hello everyone, a few items up for sale this evening. My apologies, but due to shipping costs, lousy tracking and customs issues (especially with badger brushes) this is for USA residents only.
Prices include First-Class shipping with delivery confirmation and payment via Paypal only please. Priority goes in order of PM's I receive.

Thanks for looking and have a safe, happy new year everyone!

1. Merkur Futur in Chrome - Only used about a half dozen times, this is another step in my effort to thin down my collection by selling duplicates/backups. Beautiful condition and one of the few Futur's I've seen with a matching gap on both sides of the razor. Includes box, original literature and single Merkur blade. **$65** **SOLD**

2. Muhle R41 (Toothcomb) - My last R41 backup, in box new and unused, it basically just sat in my closet for the last 8 months collecting dust. **$42** **SOLD**

3. Truefitt & Hill 1/2 Silvertip in Faux Horn - Awesome brush, only used about a dozen times, doesn't shed and has super soft "hooked" tips, dimensions are 24.86mm/48.24mm. In spite of being super soft, it still has plenty of backbone, enough that I've easily lathered DR Harris triple milled pucks with it. Hate to see it go but I just have too many brushes. These are out of stock at the moment but new they are $90 with shipping and the 15% discount. Includes original box. **$78**

31 1,510