12-28-2012, 09:05 AM
  • slantman
  • Expert Shaver
  • Leesburg, Florida
User Info
According to the Shaveabuck site the Sabi T1&T2 razors are in transit but under razors it says "add to cart" but then underneath that its says expected arrival after New Years. A little confusing to say the least. The handles look just like the BRW custom handles. The razor heads are closed comb.

100 12,445
 12-28-2012, 09:59 AM
  • dajmacd
  • Tennessee River Valley
User Info
I received a T-2 as part of the Thanksgiving Contest and have been very pleased with it so far. The razor is nicely finished and well balanced and is a very efficient razor but lacks the aggressive blade feel of an R41 or OCMM. My sample had a bit of untrimmed flashing on the head in the spaces behind the safety bars but is nicely finished otherwise. The corners are quite sharp, but this seems to be the design of the head. The handle is very nice and I can see why it is sought after. I tried it a couple of times with my R41 head and I actually prefer the stock handle so for now it stays with the Sabi head. It gives me a shave second only to my R41 but is far less demanding of my attention. All in all a good razor and a very good value.

4 181
 12-29-2012, 02:14 PM
  • slantman
  • Expert Shaver
  • Leesburg, Florida
User Info
It looks like new Sabi and Cadet razors in stock.

100 12,445