12-30-2012, 06:31 PM
User Info
This is my first post on the Swap and Shop! I have some nice stuff that I'm not using, so hopefully you will see something that you can use.
Payment is by PayPal using the Gift option. Prices include shipping in CONUS. I will also consider trades for RazoRock Cream, Tobs Cream, Feather, Astra, or PolSilver Blades,

First is a lot of 5 Old Spice Bottles. Small AS Talc bottle, Pre-Electric Shave Lotion, Larger AS Talc bottle, Small Cologne (Plastic), and Deodorant (Empty). Would be good for milling soap into a stick. Lotion and Cologne are about 50% full. $24
[Image: 2r7pk7d.jpg]

Mitchell's Wool Fat/Tabac--Ceramic Dish with soap. This puck is about 75%. Comes with original box. New puck of MWF still sealed. 2 New Tubes of Tabac Shave Cream. Great stuff! $43SOLD!
[Image: 33p61w0.jpg]

FaTip Razor--This is the original FaTip that came out prior to the R41, so it has the shorter handle than the Grande. Nice, aggressive razor, but I like the Gillette New better. $28--Sold!
[Image: 2guz8js.jpg]

Soap/Cream Lot--RazoRock Classic--new sealed, Omega Crema da barba--used once, Realm AS Balm--I'm guessing 50%-60%, Tuff AS from Germany--Approx. 90%. $21
[Image: 281hnxu.jpg]

80 Treet Platinum Stainless Steel Blades. $6 with any other purchase.
[Image: 21e4xlh.jpg]

10 96