03-26-2012, 06:08 PM
  • Andrew
  • Austin, TX
User Info
While in San Fran for a conference, I stopped by the Nancy Boy store to check out their goods. Fortunately, they sell just about everything in TSA approved travel sizes, which gives me a chance to try before going for the full size.

One product I picked up that I can tell will work itself into my daily routine is the Clarifying Facial Toner. Typically after I shave, I splash on some Thayers AS, mainly for the with hazel. I'm not always too keen on the alcohol it comes with, though. This NB toner will replace the Thayers. It has some great stuff in it and makes my face feel nice after shaving. Here are the ingredients:

Rose geranium hydrosol, aloe vera, distilled water, witch hazel hydrosol, sea kelp extract, chamomile hydrosol, corn flower hydrosol, glycerin, grapefruit seed extract.

43 1,690
 03-27-2012, 03:16 AM
  • TexBilly
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • Austin, TX
User Info
Andrew, I received a sample of the toner with my NB shave cream purchase last year and I was pretty impressed. I'm still partial to my favorite aftershaves but the product is top notch.

I'm assuming you picked up some of their shaving cream? It's a fantastic performer, packed with mint - perfect for the warming weather in Texas!

35 2,703
 03-27-2012, 09:59 AM
User Info
Andrew, This is good to know. I tried the NB after shave gel, and it was nice, but not for me. I will give the toner a try. I am glad you found the NB store. A bit different, but still a nice experience.

6 230