01-05-2013, 09:59 AM
User Info
WANTING TO BUY.
Hi Guys im looking to see wether i can purches some semouge brushes,funds ar not over flowing but if im luck thats great.
firstly/semouge 1550/iether dark or light green.
secondly/semouge caravela.
thirdly/ Ii rasoio limited edition.

im hoping i might be lucky but not holding out for mutch luck as i would like them posted to united kingdom.
if thair is enybody out thair which does not use theas brushes and would like to move them on thats great they will get a good home and well used.so get in touchif you can help have a good day selhovBiggrin

0 26
 01-05-2013, 01:17 PM
User Info
You may be a bit out of luck with the Caravela. It's a very coveted brush and I know quite a few people who have been trying to buy one for a while, and it will probably be pricey due to the demand.

Also the Il Rasoio brush literally just came out, you may need to wait a bit for people to make their decision on the brush. FYI the Semogue TSN brush has the same knot and dimensions but a different handle, you may want to look for one as well.

12 1,243
 01-05-2013, 01:22 PM
  • DLP
  • Missouri
User Info
(01-05-2013, 01:17 PM)insomniac Wrote: You may be a bit out of luck with the Caravela. It's a very coveted brush and I know quite a few people who have been trying to buy one for a while, and it will probably be pricey due to the demand.

Also the Il Rasoio brush literally just came out, you may need to wait a bit for people to make their decision on the brush. FYI the Semogue TSN brush has the same knot and dimensions but a different handle, you may want to look for one as well.

The Semogue SE 2012 is supposed to have a similar knot to the Caravela.

I don't recall ever seeing a Semogue1550 in B/S/T. It is a sharp looking brush.

3 497
 01-05-2013, 03:53 PM
User Info
(01-05-2013, 01:22 PM)DLP Wrote:
(01-05-2013, 01:17 PM)insomniac Wrote: You may be a bit out of luck with the Caravela. It's a very coveted brush and I know quite a few people who have been trying to buy one for a while, and it will probably be pricey due to the demand.

I've used both the Caravela and the SE 2012 (bought two of them) the knot is indeed the same. most places are out of them, but gifts and care still have a few last I saw. Even the adverts for the 2012 SE state the knot is the "famed" caravela. Just throwing that out there if you are buying it for the knot and not the uniqueness. I tried for a year to buy a caravela (I used one from a kind soul who loaned me one), gave up and bought the SE.

129 6,685
 01-08-2013, 03:38 AM
User Info
(01-05-2013, 03:53 PM)wingdo Wrote:
(01-05-2013, 01:22 PM)DLP Wrote:

I've used both the Caravela and the SE 2012 (bought two of them) the knot is indeed the same. most places are out of them, but gifts and care still have a few last I saw. Even the adverts for the 2012 SE state the knot is the "famed" caravela. Just throwing that out there if you are buying it for the knot and not the uniqueness. I tried for a year to buy a caravela (I used one from a kind soul who loaned me one), gave up and bought the SE.
Hi Wingdo/phil the info you gave was great i went on the sight you sugested and was able to get the semouge 2012 so looking forward very mutch to the semouge and if it,s like the caravela then i will hold back and if one comes along i will get so thanks for your help regards selhov.

0 26