01-05-2013, 12:38 PM
  • Harvey
  • North Hills CA
User Info
Wondering if anyone has to sell or trade any JORIS Razor handles...preferably a 1/2 wood/metal or the straight non-bulbous MAJOR handle...don,t need or want the boxes or the heads.Open to other offers but only JORIS related at this time. Thanks..Harvey

6 1,913
 01-05-2013, 03:50 PM
User Info
Good luck with this one, you're basically looking for someone who lost their Joris head but still have the handle. Biggrin

129 6,685
 01-05-2013, 04:02 PM
  • Harvey
  • North Hills CA
User Info
Not really ...looking for someone who likes the Joris head but not the handle...I have 3 of the Joris...an Olivewood,Bone and the new Herringbone that Phil has the 1922T....also 1 Fatip I want to convert to a Joris...probably just have to buy one complete..no rush..just looking.

6 1,913
 01-05-2013, 05:04 PM
  • ben74
  • Administrator
  • Perth, Australia
User Info
The Joris head is great, but the handles are beautiful! Good luck with the search.

91 17,852
 01-05-2013, 05:45 PM
User Info
Despite all the new good looking SS and brass handles on the market, honestly nothing out there compares to the Joris handle. I'd like to try one of Bob's handles (Eskimo here at Elite Razors) but I know that his handles fit the Mühle heads, and none of my Mühle handles fit the FaTips. Really sad frankly as only a custom handle could come close to the Joris handles. That swirled Palladium ..... mmmmmmmmm

Sorry to go off track, GLWTS as they are indeed awesome to behold

129 6,685
 01-05-2013, 06:11 PM
  • ben74
  • Administrator
  • Perth, Australia
User Info
Sorry Harvey, slightly off topic, but perhaps Bob could work a handle for you with a Joris thread... ?

91 17,852
 01-05-2013, 06:32 PM
  • Harvey
  • North Hills CA
User Info
When Bob of BRW (may he rest in piece) made the handles to fit the older Gillette threads they would work on the Joris. I,m not short of handles . I am guilty of trying to build a JORIS in parts...if I didn, have 3 already I would buy 2 more...the Black/White stripe and the MAJOR non-bulbous....won,t be long I,ll bite the bullet and find a way to justify 2 more razors.Probably be commited to the RAD assylum but "what price artestry"and like most of us...."who cares what others think"....cheaper than a Piccaso and a Porsche.CoolSmileUndecided

(01-05-2013, 05:45 PM)wingdo Wrote: Despite all the new good looking SS and brass handles on the market, honestly nothing out there compares to the Joris handle. I'd like to try one of Bob's handles (Eskimo here at Elite Razors) but I know that his handles fit the Mühle heads, and none of my Mühle handles fit the FaTips. Really sad frankly as only a custom handle could come close to the Joris handles. That swirled Palladium ..... mmmmmmmmm

Sorry to go off track, GLWTS as they are indeed awesome to behold
Wait to you check out the 1922T from Phil

6 1,913