01-09-2013, 02:48 PM
User Info
Some nice stuff here today! I hope you find something you like!

Paypal only please. USA only please. Prices include shipping, and reasonable trade offers will be considered Biggrin
Specifically looking for a Stainless Razor head like a Weber, or any other head I'll consider. Or a 37C Slant. Or brushes. Or AS. But no soaps or creams though, please.

Here we go:

Floid Black AS - Totally not my kinda scent. I had to try it one time to be certain, so it is NIB minus one small splash.
Price: $26

Fatip Grande Chrome - I've never personally enjoyed the shave from this razor, so I find no reason to keep it. It has not seen alot of use, maybe 3-4 blades worth of shaves. It's in very good shape as far as I can see, and it comes with the box.
Price: $30

3. TFS Summer Shaving Soap - I love TFS! This new scent from them isn't quite to my liking however. Scent descriptions are very difficult and subjective, and there is alot going on in this scent. It's pretty mild overall, but for me there is a floral note that doesn't agree with me. Used one time.
Price: $20 $18

NOS Vintage Avon Handgun Aftershaves - These are NOS, never used far as I know. Boxes are a little worn but still in good shape. Both guns are made from glass bottles and plastic parts. The Colt has Wild Country in it and the Pepperbox has Tai Winds. They contain 3oz. each. Very neat collector pieces that I thought I had to have, but I have nowhere to put them. Sold together.
Price: $17

Catalyst AS - I'm gonna try and sell this again! I can't seem to for the life of me! About 90% full. Very cool looking. Not a fan of the scent.
Price: $12

Thanks Nookers! And don't forget those interested in trade items I mentioned!

4 253
 01-09-2013, 02:59 PM
User Info
What is the scent of the catalyst

12 568
 01-09-2013, 04:24 PM
User Info
(01-09-2013, 02:59 PM)Tylerbrycen Wrote: What is the scent of the catalyst

Hey Tylerbrycen,

The description I was able to find said, "notes of lavender, mint, spice, and citrus." I'd say thats about right, but scent is a tough thing. If I give it a good sniff I can pick up most of those, but I don't think any one dominates.

Also of note, the green part is the AS part, and the orange is a moisturizer. When you shake them together, they combine and make it like a light balm/lotion. Feels good on the skin.

4 253
 01-09-2013, 04:40 PM
User Info
Cool thanks for the info

12 568
 01-10-2013, 10:34 AM
User Info
Sending a PM about the F. Black.

9 166
 01-10-2013, 02:49 PM
User Info
(01-10-2013, 10:34 AM)middlesmith Wrote: Sending a PM about the F. Black.

Hi Matt! I didn't receive a PM from you. Maybe you changed your mind, or it didn't send or something. But please PM me again if you are still interested!

Also, I'm putting up a Lot offer. Take both the Floid and the Catalyst together for $31 shipped!

4 253