01-12-2013, 03:42 PM
User Info
Who wouldn't want to win either this:

[Image: vTYgXl.jpg]

OR this:

[Image: UKz7Cl.jpg]

What better way to start the year off than by celebrating one full year of Captain's Choice being available? And that is not all. In just the past year we have added our second aftershave as well as a terrific line of bar soaps for the bath and shower.

Captain's Choice also has some exciting developments in the works. Stay tuned, we should be able to reveal one of them by March and another soon after. I would be surprised if anyone could guess - it may not necessarily be a new product - but anything is possible...Wink

This is CONUS only please. Here is all that you need to do. Share a story of a prank you have pulled or been the victim of. The winner will be drawn by a random list generator on January 26. Then they indicate which of these terrific aftershaves they have chosen. Good luck!

6 323
 01-12-2013, 04:20 PM
User Info
Celebrated a birthday in December. I came into my desk looking like this:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 219
 01-12-2013, 04:41 PM
User Info
The day of my office's holiday party there was a cubicle decorating contest. My group's intern entered this contest, only he wasn't aware of it. It's amazing what a small group of dedicated people can do when they come in to work an hour early.

Attached Files Image(s)

10 2,062
 01-12-2013, 04:59 PM
User Info
My office is in a suite on the 5th floor of a multicompany office building. One day upon leaving the building and returning, I found a small poster with my freshman year high school picture on it plastered to the large glass doors in the front of the building...the poster read "Looking for Love". Similar posters saying things like "Missing: Have you seen me" and "Looking for a good time" were found throughout the building, in all 3 of the bldg. elevators, both men's and woman's restrooms on all 5 floors and throught our office suite. Just when I thought I has collected them all...these posters started coming out of my printer and fax machine as faxes came in and I printed. I was quite embarrassed, but it was all in good fun. After learning that one of the company owners was in on it, I plotted my revenge.

A couple years later, the receptionist opened a traffic citation for the owner stating that he had been caught on camera running a red light w/ a link to the video. In an upcoming staff mtg. I was to do a presentation, which I did and worked the video footage of him running the light into my closing section...revenge was served as he was pretty embarrassed and the company had a good laugh.

5 938
 01-12-2013, 05:24 PM
  • ben74
  • Administrator
  • Perth, Australia
User Info
Great contest and I'm enjoying the pranks!
(Please don't include me, among other things I'm not CONUS anyway!)

91 17,851
 01-12-2013, 08:38 PM
User Info
Hee hee! Great stories, lads and good luck to you all! Great contest!

75 20,883
 01-12-2013, 09:14 PM
  • Songwind
  • Soap Slinger & Scuttle Pusher
  • Burnsville, MN
User Info
The worst prank I've ever been the victim of was perpetrated by my father. (Sometimes I think he felt the need to stand in since I have no brothers.)

I'm about 14. I've taken First Aid training. I'm in my room minding my own business when I hear my dad say "Shit! Son, come here, quick, I need help."

I rush to the kitchen to find my father holding is left and close to his chest, which his right hand on the handle of a chef's knife. The blade is sunk about 3/4" deep into the meat of Dad's thumb, smack in the middle of the blade. It hasn't started bleeding yet, because Dad's a pretty cool customer and didn't try to pull it out. (I think)

I leap into action, grabbing towels for a compress. I tell Mom to call the hospital and start the car. I get identify something I can use for a tourniquet if the blood won't stop. The blood still isn't running, but I'm too freaked out to realize something's up.

I reach out to help take the knife because I know it's gonna hurt. We pull it straight up to reveal the hideous gash.

Except no, the electric knife sharpener had knocked a big hunk out of the knife blade that fit right over the curve of Dad's thumb.

I got so mad I thought about sticking him with the damn thing for real. Smile

10 1,858
 01-13-2013, 10:02 AM
  • savagejoerude
  • If you ain't a LOSER, you ain't livin'!!
  • New Orleans USA
User Info
I don't think I can tell you mine. Just say it was the early 1980's in a bar and involved the nozzle that comes with "Summers Eve" , a sanitary napkin, Grenadine, and a drunk.... (trying not to get banned...lol)....

5 1,151
 01-13-2013, 10:25 AM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
For my 30th birthday my wife coordinated with the guys in the warehouse to wrap my desk in pallet shrink wrap. They must have used a full roll and took me a half hour to undo.

127 2,390
 01-13-2013, 11:59 AM
  • mikeperry
  • St Louis via the UK
User Info
Nice PIF Clap

Please don't count me in...

23 1,872
 01-13-2013, 12:27 PM
User Info
at a previous job, my boss was awful and none of his employees could stand him. he drove a Yugo (remember those?) and one day, about a dozen guys from the plant floor (myself included) teamed up and picked up his car and moved it to the other side of the lot. When we decided that we hadn't moved it far enough (we were afraid he might just forget where he had initially parked and assumed he parked where we moved it) we went and got the fork truck, and moved his car across the street to another plant's parking lot. when he came out and couldn't find his car, his panic was priceless. we he finally found it across the street, he was baffled. We never told him what had happened, and continued to play pranks on him. By the time he quit, he was so freaked out, he had no idea what was going on.

2 234
 01-13-2013, 02:13 PM
  • Howler
  • A calamophile and vintage razor lover
  • Fort Smith AR
User Info
When I worked at the hospital as a Food Service Manager, I pulled an April's fool prank.

I worked second shift and I locked the kitchen up every night. I decided to go to the teaching floor and I took 3 human skeletons
(they were on wheels). We had two walk-in coolers and one walk-in freezer, they all had a small ramp to get in.

I dressed the skeletons in chef's coats placed them at the top of the ramp. When the doors were opened they would roll down to the unsuspecting person.

It was a huge success the opening person was very frighten. They collectively decided it would be best for me to have April Fools off each year.

1 3,507
 01-16-2013, 02:19 PM
  • CRAusmus
  • Going from Texas to Georgia
User Info
We all work on Macs in the art department so when someone goes out of town we take a screen shot of the desktop, delete all the shortcuts/icons and change the background picture to the screen shot.

Its quite funny to see how long people will sit there clicking on an picture of an icon instead of an actual icon. LOL. We have a pot on guessing how long it'll take for them to figure it out, how many times they'll restart their computer, etc. Typically only works once, then you're on to it.

Fun, Simple, Harmless prank.

14 1,177
 01-16-2013, 02:54 PM
  • beartrap
  • Resident Цирюльник
  • Southern California
User Info
Speaking of computer pranks... You ever see those avatars with a little bug crawling in circles? I am sure everyone at one point tried to wipe it off their monitors Biggrin
So when the gif was out a while ago we had set it on one of the operators monitor. We were expecting an innocent joke and a few giggles, instead the guy actually jumped up and started swinging his notepad, hitting the monitor and turning it over.
Good thing it didn't break, but we still make fun of him and his bug phobia Biggrin

88 4,233
 01-16-2013, 05:52 PM
User Info
We injected a co-resident's banana with hot sauce. Spicy!

47 1,270
 01-16-2013, 06:24 PM
User Info
My roommate had a habit of jumping/ lunge flopping on his bed for a nap after he got home from work . I set bricks on one side and propped legs on side he would do his flop with half crushed empty beer cans . He didnt notice few inches of extra height and did his signature flop cans crushed , bed went lopsided he rolled out of bed screaming like a little girl all the way to the floor . He wasnt hurt other than his pride ,looking up to see me and our other roommate and the chick from across the hall he as trying to impress dying of laughter out side his room .

0 61
 01-16-2013, 09:37 PM
User Info
A buddy of mine and I caught a jar full of fire flies/lightning bugs one night. Then we went to a movie theater and opened the jar during the movie.

That was a good laugh.

9 1,199
 01-17-2013, 02:26 PM
User Info
While in college my best friend had a roommate with the greasiest hair I had ever seen. The greasy hair guy was a total jerk. One night after coming back from the bars, I poured out about a 1/3 of his shampoo for greasy hair, and replaced it with popcorn oil. For months he kept on saying how he didn't understand how his hair could be getting even greasier by using expensive shampoo for greasy hair. Had to hold back the laughter each time he quipped about it! 24

0 295
 01-19-2013, 08:07 AM
User Info
It only seems right that I share one with everyone. As a long time Scoutmaster I always had fun at summer camp with this one. Each campsite had a latrine and this only worked on the first year campers. There was always one boy who I knew could take it in the spirit it was intended. The latrines were just outside the campsite but within sight and sound. So the boy gets done with his business on the first day at camp and comes back into camp walking past my spot which was at the entrance to our site. I would look up from what I was doing and remark, "Say, Conner I didn't hear the toilet flush." He would stop dead in his tracks and kind of slap his forehead, spin on his feet and hustle right back to the latrine. Anyone in earshot has their head buried in their hands laughing. 'Ol Conner is heard walking around the latrine and stopping; walking and stopping; searching in vain for the handle. Finally he calls out my name from the latrine and says he just can't find it. The others are on the ground rolling around. I yell back he needs to look BEHIND the stool and stop interrupting me, I am in a Scoutmaster conference. Other boys in camp now have their heads between their knees laughing. More scuffling from the latrine. Silence. More silence. Then Conner comes out to an audience. Later on I always pulled the boy aside privately and told him what a good sport he was and that each year I tease one boy who I know can take a good joke. It was always well received and the troop got a kick out of a Scoutmaster with a healthy sense of humor.

6 323
 01-25-2013, 05:31 PM
User Info
The contest is now closed and a big thank you to all who entered. I think we all now have some fresh ideas on pulling a practical joke. I decided to draw the winner first and then three more winners who will each received a free sample vial. This was done using Random.org.

Again, from all of us here at Captain's Choice a big thank you!

[Image: 1T9wMerl.jpg]

The winner of the Grand Prize of a full size bottle of either the Captain's Choice Original OR the Cat 'O Nine Tails is:

BladeDE40

The three winners of the sample vial of their choice are:

taborcorn

Howler

CRAusmus

If you are a winner here is what I need from you via PM:

1. Tell me which product you have picked.
2. Send me your mailing address.

6 323