01-13-2013, 05:46 PM
  • Arcadies
  • Greeneville, TN
User Info
Good evening, I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I have a few items on the chopping block this evening and this will be US only (Hawaii/Alaska are fine) and payment is via Paypal only.
I am only interested in selling these items so please don't message me with trade offers. All prices have shipping included. Thanks for looking!

1. Shave Nook 2013 "Beehive" LE Anniversary brush #31 by Shavemac - These were available in 3 color choices (white/black/ivory) and 5 choices of hair, ranging in price/quality from Pure up to D01 two or three band, this one is D01 3-band and of course an ivory handle. This knot is very dense and has lots of backbone, but retains very nice softness and doesn't hog lather. I hate to see it go as I absolutely love the knot, but I just can't warm up to the handle. Only used 5-6 times, does not shed. Dimensions are 24mm/52mm for the knot and about 100mm overall height. Includes original box. New these were $110 with shipping, which is a steal for a D01 of this size. **$100** **SOLD**

2.Badger & Blade 2012 LE by Rudy Vey #85 - This one has the TGN Finest Fan knot, 22mm/48mm no shedding or other issues. New they were $85 **63** **SOLD**

3. iKon Bulldog II handle - Only used for 2 shaves, this was a gift and while it's very nice, I'm not an iKon person. Sabi/Mariner head is included free unless you specify you do not want it. **$41** **SOLD**

4. Weber Classic all stainless handle - This is for the handle only and it has been used 3 times and is practically new. **$30** **SOLD**

31 1,510
 02-11-2013, 10:56 PM
  • Arcadies
  • Greeneville, TN
User Info
Archive thread please.

31 1,510