01-16-2013, 08:15 PM
  • Blue line
  • East Central Alabama
User Info
I recently ordered from Shaveabuck. My PayPal payment was processed 10 days ago. No email confirmation. PayPal shows order received and money transferred but nothing shipped. Is this normal or what? An experience with this operation?

2 334
 01-16-2013, 08:25 PM
User Info
I assume you tried contacting them before posting here?

I ordered from them last march and got a confirmation email but I just searched my gmail and don't see one for the order I got a few weeks ago. I bet it will show up soon.

0 120
 01-16-2013, 08:36 PM
  • daccpa
  • Weber fanboy
  • Middle Tennessee
User Info
Don't get too impatient, I have found that about three weeks is typical for receipt from Turkey. (I am in Tennessee) I have used Bestshave many times and never had a problem at all, I found out that they do have an order tracking function on the website that gives a tracking number and also the shipping status. The tracking number doesn't give much information until about the day it is delivered to you but at least you can tell when your order shipped.
Enjoy your stuff my friend.

(01-16-2013, 08:15 PM)Blue line Wrote: I recently ordered from Shaveabuck. My PayPal payment was processed 10 days ago. No email confirmation. PayPal shows order received and money transferred but nothing shipped. Is this normal or what? An experience with this operation?

18 281
 01-16-2013, 08:39 PM
User Info
(01-16-2013, 08:36 PM)daccpa Wrote: Don't get too impatient, I have found that about three weeks is typical for receipt from Turkey. (I am in Tennessee) I have used Bestshave many times and never had a problem at all, I found out that they do have an order tracking function on the website that gives a tracking number and also the shipping status. The tracking number doesn't give much information until about the day it is delivered to you but at least you can tell when your order shipped.

(01-16-2013, 08:15 PM)Blue line Wrote: I recently ordered from Shaveabuck. My PayPal payment was processed 10 days ago. No email confirmation. PayPal shows order received and money transferred but nothing shipped. Is this normal or what? An experience with this operation?
Shaveabuck is in New Jersey, not Turkey. I ordered once from them and got my email receipt right away and received my order promptly. You should email or call and see what's up.

21 1,474
 01-16-2013, 08:42 PM
User Info
The two times I ordered from Shave A Buck I got both an order confirmation and a shipping confirmation - have you checked your spam folder? I know quite a bit of non-spam email makes it way into mine...

If you created an account on the site, you should be able to check the status on your order from the "My Account" page - or you could contact them directly and ask.

3 3,562
 01-17-2013, 10:08 AM
User Info
I placed an order with them on 11/30. I got an email confirmation on 12/5 when they shipped it. The razor arrived on 12/7.

You may want to check your spam folder for emails from gman41 AT verizon.net
That was what the confirmations came from for me.

10 2,062
 01-17-2013, 10:49 AM
  • slantman
  • Expert Shaver
  • Leesburg, Florida
User Info
If the order was for the Sabi T1 or T2 razor they are not in stock yet even so it says add to cart. If its for anything else disregard what I just said.

100 12,439
 01-17-2013, 12:22 PM
  • Blue line
  • East Central Alabama
User Info
I'll check my Spam folder, thanks for reminding me.

2 334
 01-17-2013, 01:19 PM
  • daccpa
  • Weber fanboy
  • Middle Tennessee
User Info
Boy my bad - that's what I get for reading the forum late at night. Was sure I read Bestshave, not Shavabuck - Sorry about the wasted electrons guys !

(01-16-2013, 08:39 PM)lindyhop66 Wrote:
(01-16-2013, 08:36 PM)daccpa Wrote: Don't get too impatient, I have found that about three weeks is typical for receipt from Turkey. (I am in Tennessee) I have used Bestshave many times and never had a problem at all, I found out that they do have an order tracking function on the website that gives a tracking number and also the shipping status. The tracking number doesn't give much information until about the day it is delivered to you but at least you can tell when your order shipped.

Shaveabuck is in New Jersey, not Turkey. I ordered once from them and got my email receipt right away and received my order promptly. You should email or call and see what's up.

18 281
 01-20-2013, 12:12 PM
  • Blue line
  • East Central Alabama
User Info
I got an email, he was Holding my order since I ordered a T2 and they just came in.

2 334
 01-20-2013, 02:15 PM
User Info
Joe will treat you right, he's top notch.

0 372
 01-24-2013, 11:18 AM
User Info
I noticed a few days ago that my emails from Shaveabuck were all going to my spam folder in Gmail. Usually Gmail's spam filter is pretty good at not reporting false positives for me, but there's something in his emails that sets off the spam filters.

8 115
 01-29-2013, 03:38 PM
User Info
(01-20-2013, 12:12 PM)Blue line Wrote: I got an email, he was Holding my order since I ordered a T2 and they just came in.

So, did your T2 finally arrive?

5 337
 02-02-2013, 06:46 AM
  • Blue line
  • East Central Alabama
User Info
Yes, they ALL arrived. Joe threw in a nice freebie for my wait. Tried the T2 this morning. Good shave but wish it was HEAVY like my PARKER 65R. I'm thinking since I'm right handed and it got MESSED UP in my crash and it don't rotate and feel like it used to, the extra weight of the PARKER gives me better "feel"and control. It's hard to explain but I really don't like light razors based on what I perceive as less control and " feel". The TP-27 chews me up pretty good. About the same as my NEW. I may not be OPEN COMB compatible.

2 334
 02-06-2013, 04:47 PM
User Info
Hmmm. Had a recent order from Shaveabuck and received only two of the three creams that I ordered. I replied immediately and have yet to hear anything from Joe about this order. Prior orders were fine, but not so much this time.

0 18