01-18-2013, 02:20 PM
  • roggen
  • SoJo, Utah
User Info
I got the rare chance the other day to do a little browsing around in the Trader Joe's (the first of which in Utah, recently opened) and happend to find a nice tub of Body Butter.

[Image: qere9y4a.jpg]

With the extremely dry climate in Utah I have been fighting to keep some sort of moisture on my body parts. I added a humidifier to the house which has helped tremendously, but when I am in the office it is dry, dry, dry! I used to use Eucerin, but found it to be a bit too greasy.

So as I was walking by the endcap I happened to notice the stacks of body butter, so on a whim I threw a tub into my cart with the intent of brining it home. While checking out the cashier, asked, "Have you tried this stuff yet?" To which I replied, "nope." He walked over and grabbed the demo tub and had me grab a bit. Wow, this stuff has a great smell. Kind of like a Pinacolada for your body! It rubbed in easily and was not greasy. So the plan for the newly acquired tub changed, it was now going directly to my office and I would have to procure a new tub to take home to the wife. Since I had actually shaved before work today, I took a small amount of the cream and rubbed it into my face. So smooth and nice.

So, if you like the smell of coconut and are looking for a great cream I highly recommend this.

0 34
 01-18-2013, 03:12 PM
  • blzrfn
  • Butterscotch Bandit
  • Vancouver USA
User Info
Can you post the ingredients? I have coconut oil and shea butter, I wonder if I could make some of this on my own.

127 2,382
 01-18-2013, 04:42 PM
User Info
(01-18-2013, 03:12 PM)blzrfn Wrote: Can you post the ingredients? I have coconut oil and shea butter, I wonder if I could make some of this on my own.

If your making your own - please consider raw coconut oil and not virgin because it is pressed and filtered and will yield a very strong scent as opposed to the Extra virgin or virgin oils.

4 108
 02-09-2013, 09:47 AM
User Info
Nearly everything with the TJ brand is made by another company and can usually be found or similar product sold under a Different brand name outside of tj's. The products they release under TJ brand name tend to be of high quality. They have a great return policy as well

Sent from my Amaze 4G

1 67