01-18-2013, 05:21 PM
  • Blue line
  • East Central Alabama
User Info
I tried a tube of Arko Citrus Cream the other morning and it made great lather. The scent is VERY mild. I have yet to sample the original ARKO stick which by some opinions smells awful. Based on my limited experience though, ARKO Shave Cream in the tube gets two thumbs up.

2 334
 01-19-2013, 12:59 PM
  • xRussox
  • Teach me masters !!!
  • Medellin - Colombia
User Info
I don't know any other Arko product besides the hard soap on that lil bar that looks fancy and old and for me it smells good, not the best smelling soap I have (Not having A LOT, but like 4 other soaps to compare it too), but it's not Awful as people claim (YMMV)

Give it a go, great lather, good smell.

0 44
 01-19-2013, 04:42 PM
User Info
I have tried several varieties of Arko creams. All performed well with mild scents. I keep a tube of Commando scented as it's a fav. I expected it to smell like GI Joe's boots, considering the wonderful industrial strength cattle truck detergent scent of the Arko shave stick. The Commando was a pleasant surprise. Do give one of the creams a try if you get a chance. The product performs above it's price level.

1 345
 01-19-2013, 10:48 PM
  • Mynorx
  • Southern California
User Info
Creams are way better than the stick. I like Moist version.

1 264
 01-20-2013, 10:34 AM
User Info
The Commando scent reminds me of a mild version of Irish Spring. Cool is also a nice mild menthol. The balms are fantastic and very underrated in my opinion.

0 41