10-08-2018, 10:59 AM
User Info
(10-05-2018, 05:24 PM)TheLegalRazor Wrote:
(10-04-2018, 06:21 PM)old school Wrote: Are we allowed to trade scoops of soap?  Like 10g just to try something new?

(10-04-2018, 06:23 PM)mike_the_kraken Wrote:
(10-04-2018, 06:21 PM)old school Wrote: Are we allowed to trade scoops of soap?  Like 10g just to try something new?

I’m sure the moderation team will weigh in, but I think that’s a great idea.

(10-04-2018, 06:48 PM)MaxP Wrote: I'm looking forward to the mods input.  

My opinion:  Members should be able to trade whatever both parties agree to.

Thank you for your inquiry gentlemen.  We appreciate your asking rather than just assuming.

BST Rule C3 prohibits selling of soap samples.  You're free to trade soap samples, or "scoops."  In order to avoid disagreements, the parties to a trade should make sure they agree on what constitutes a proper sample size.
The good thing about penny samples too is that you can send them in a regular envelope for the cost of a stamp. I've sent several (just in folded wax paper) with no problems, so its an easy/economical way to try out different things and not need to worry about small shipping boxes, weighing it out in the line or at a machine, etc.

8 149
 10-08-2018, 08:16 PM
User Info
Soap sample trade offer:

I’m looking to try the following:
Shannon’s soap with donkey milk
B&M le Grand chypre
Mike’s Bergamot, Orange, & Ylang-ylang

I have:
Mike’s - Barbershop, lemongrass & eucalyptus, coconut, pumpkin spice, wild honeysuckle, peppermint & rosemary, OC&BP
CRSW - Barbershop, bergemont & Bay, limenthol, honeywood, olfactory hue (glide), sandalwood, le chypre sombre
Others: B&M Latha Oceana, WKDM king of oud, B&M cologne russe, Nuavia Verde, SV 70’th, MW gingered cranberry, MW unscented, haslinger

32 1,708
 11-16-2018, 11:30 AM
User Info
(10-08-2018, 08:16 PM)mike_the_kraken Wrote: Soap sample trade offer:

I’m looking to try the following:
 Shannon’s soap with donkey milk
 B&M le Grand chypre
 Mike’s Bergamot, Orange, & Ylang-ylang

I have:
 Mike’s - Barbershop, lemongrass & eucalyptus, coconut, pumpkin spice, wild honeysuckle, peppermint & rosemary, OC&BP
 CRSW - Barbershop, bergemont & Bay, limenthol, honeywood, oldfactory hue (glide), sandalwood, le chypre sombre
 Others: B&M Latha Oceana, WKDM king of oud, B&M cologne russe, Nuavia Verde, SV 70’th, MW gingered cranberry, MW unscented, haslinger

I'd have to check if it's the donkey milk but I have Shannon's pineapple banana if you're interested.

2 93
 11-16-2018, 04:57 PM
User Info
Thanks gravity - actually picked up a tub of Shannon’s, so I removed that from the last.

32 1,708
 12-01-2018, 08:14 PM
User Info
I have an unopened bar of mikes barbershop - looking for:

Mikes lemongrass & eucalyptus, OC&BP, or bergamot orange and ylang ylang
wholly Kaw Donkey milk, Shannon’s premium formula, Declaration grooming

I’ll be happy to add funds where necessary to make it fair.

32 1,708
 12-03-2018, 04:18 PM
User Info
I purchased a set of two Mitchells Wool Fat shaving soap and the one is going to last the better part of the rest of my life.  The other is still in the box and untouched. (125 g / 4.4 oz)  Looking to trade for an unopened similarly sized shave soap from TOBS, Mikes, Mystic Water or comparable.  CONUS only .. I am in California.  Thanks

0 9
 12-12-2018, 02:01 PM
  • KRpdx
  • Portland, OR
User Info
These have been sitting in my den, great performing soaps that I won't get to for a long time...

Mystic Water Mastraele (new unwrapped 4 oz. puck)
Mystic Water Oatmeal Stout (95% of 4 oz -- pleasant, sweet and grainy fragrance that doesn't smell like beer)
WSP Ol' Kentucky (tallow) (1 oz+)
Mickey Lee Kraken (1 oz+)

Would like to trade all for a new or slightly used 4 oz puck of some kind of Grooming Department.

Thanks for considering...

12 177
 01-16-2019, 02:35 PM
User Info
Red Panda Chai soap - unlathered
Looking for unlathered Red Panda Yuzu Kumquat

Sent from my Samsung S8+

1 168
 01-17-2019, 12:27 PM
User Info
TRADED.

12 512
 02-06-2019, 08:45 AM
  • Tonality
  • Attempted Soap Sabbatical
  • Worcester
User Info
TRADED

I'd like to trade my once-used tub of Barrister & Mann Hallows soap, the scent just is not for me. Retail price was $25. Here's the description

"Taking inspiration from the swamps of Boston, we combined vetiver, oakmoss, black pepper, cocoa, labdanum, and cedar to produce a deep, cold scent suited to the chilly, bitter days of late October. Gloomy, rich, and perversely elegant, Hallows is a reminder of why men once feared the dark."

I'd like to trade for something a bit brighter. Artisans I'm interested are; B&M, Noble Otter, Wholly Kaw, and Mike's Naturals, but I'm open to most offers.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

35 1,784
 02-12-2019, 11:28 AM
User Info
Looking for fellow Canadian to trade with

Unused B&M Hollows
Unused B&M Cheshire
Lightly Used B&M Leviathan (lathered 5 times)
Lightly Used FaceFat very light Lavender/Grapefruit and Bergamont scent great vegan performer from Australia lathered 5 times
Lightly Used Tallow and Steel Boreal (3times) scent just not my thing

Looking for any scents in

Wholly Kaw DM base
Tallow and Steel (except Boreal Smile)
Martin de Candre
Grooming Department

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

0 23
 02-12-2019, 05:55 PM
User Info
Have to trade.

Eufros Gea ~ used a handful of times 

Zoologist Civet ~ used once 

CRSW Select Le Chypre Sombre ~ used a handful of times 

CRSW Oliva ~Summer rose, Honeywood, Colonia Mediterrania ~ used once barely. 

Grooming dept.~ Verbrannt, Chypre Conifere, Incense Rose ~ unused

Wholly kaw samples ~ Unused New Pashas Pride, Fern Concerto, Project Leather, King of Bourbon, Monaco Royale, La Fougere Parfaite, Cuero Oscuro, Used Slightly Grooming Dept Tao, Kind of oud, Oleo samples Don Luis, Empire 

Looking to trade for CRSW Summertime 2018 LE and Glide ~ Phoenix Artisan accouterment - Cad, High Jump aftershave ~ Any Wholly Kaw Fougere bouquet product EDP, donkey milk soap, deodorant etc, king of oud soap, spice vitae ~ Tallow & Steel Madagascar and west indies  ~ Barrister & Mann Seville soap and aftershave reserve base. hallows soap and aftershave. Eufros rosa bourbon, A&E Asian Plum, Khalifa. Mike natural barbershop. Unused or used once.

2 48
 02-13-2019, 07:40 PM
  • Tonality
  • Attempted Soap Sabbatical
  • Worcester
User Info
I have another to trade, this time as a soap and aftershave set! Looking for a matching set in return.

Available is Noble Otter The Noir et Vanille, I'm going to give a very conservatively 85% remaining on both. The scent just isn't for me.

Looking for other Noble Otter, Wholly Kaw, Barrister & Mann, Arianna & Evans, Declaration Grooming, or other options on soaps with a good base and AS that isn't just straight alcohol.

Thanks everyone.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

35 1,784
 02-14-2019, 10:48 AM
User Info
(02-12-2019, 05:55 PM)anomaly1985 Wrote: Have to trade.

Eufros Gea ~ used a handful of times 

Zoologist Civet ~ used once 

CRSW Select Le Chypre Sombre ~ used a handful of times 

CRSW Oliva ~Summer rose, Honeywood, Colonia Mediterrania ~ used once barely. 

Grooming dept.~ Verbrannt, Chypre Conifere, Incense Rose ~ unused

Wholly kaw samples ~ Unused New Pashas Pride, Fern Concerto, Project Leather, King of Bourbon, Monaco Royale, La Fougere Parfaite, Cuero Oscuro, Used Slightly Grooming Dept Tao, Kind of oud, Oleo samples Don Luis, Empire 

Looking to trade for CRSW Summertime 2018 LE and Glide ~ Phoenix Artisan accouterment - Cad, High Jump aftershave ~ Any Wholly Kaw Fougere bouquet product, king of oud soap, spice vitae ~ Tallow & Steel Madagascar and west indies  ~ Barrister & Mann Seville soap and aftershave reserve base. hallows soap and aftershave. Eufros rosa bourbon, A&E Asian Plum, Khalifa. Mike natural barbershop.

I’d do a set of WK Fougere Bouquet for your two GD soaps rose/incense and verbrandt), plus any of my samples for a few of your WKsamples. Pics below. PM me if interested.

Attached Files Image(s)

5 214