01-20-2013, 12:50 PM
  • Arcadies
  • Greeneville, TN
User Info
**SOLD**
Thanks everyone!

Greetings my fellow shaving brethren, today I am selling my Wet Shaving Products HMW 3-band. This is a wonderful brush, the tips are amazingly soft and luxurious, yet it still retains perfect backbone to load hard soaps with ease, I've loaded DR Harris triple milled soaps no problem with it. I hate to see it go but I just rarely use solid badgers anymore, preferring boar and boar/badger mix instead. It's only been used a half dozen times in the 2 months I've owned it and with the exception of 3-4 hairs on the first test lather it does not shed.

Original box is included. More information can be found here.

These are sold out at the moment and I think the price will increase significantly when they are back in stock, due to the rarity of the hair and increased cost for Lee to procure more. There was a post somewhere about this but I can't find it for the life of me. EDIT:Found it! http://shavenook.com/thread-wsp-updates?...#pid138749

I paid $75 for it and I am asking $80 via Paypal to recover what I put in it and to cover shipping/Paypal fees..which is I believe is more than fair. Also due to tracking and customs issues with badger hair this is US only.

Thanks for looking!

31 1,510
 01-20-2013, 01:00 PM
User Info
Yes, the price on these is going up. Lee announced that in his artisan thread. You can even see the new price of $110 on his site with an expected available date as later this month.

This is an outstanding brush and an excellent value even at the new retail price. Someone should jump on this amazing offer soon.

GLWTS!

31 7,914
 01-20-2013, 04:56 PM
  • slantman
  • Expert Shaver
  • Leesburg, Florida
User Info
Archived

100 12,447