01-20-2013, 04:01 PM
  • Attila
  • The Hungarian Blade
  • Vancouver, Canada
User Info
Greetings ladies and gentlemen. Today, I have a Muhle 35 K 252 Silvertip Fibre XL 25 or otherwise known as a 25mm Silvertip Synthetic. It has a beautiful and very ergonomic handle. The softness of this brush cannot be described, it has to be felt. Definitely the softest tipped brush I have ever used and the the synthetic fibres give it a springiness so it is not without backbone. Dries extremely fast and makes lather very well and quickly. I am the first owner of this brush.

I have just found that I prefer brushes with a bit more scritch to them (ie. Semogue OC 2 band). This brush has 0 scritch.

They sell for new at Connaught Shaving (lowest price found for this brush) about $70 plus shipping. I am willing to sell it for(final price $50) shipped US or Canada and International may be a little bit more. But wait that's not all! I am willing to also throw in a tube of Cremo Creme with about 80% left in it for the lucky purchaser. What's that, you want more? Oh alright then, the stand in the pictures will also be included. Paypal and personal preferred. Now, the pictures...

[Image: 24yagqp.jpg] [Image: 3538rdc.jpg] [Image: hwcub7.jpg]

Thanks for looking guys.

14 870
 01-23-2013, 09:05 PM
  • Attila
  • The Hungarian Blade
  • Vancouver, Canada
User Info
Bump for a final price.

14 870
 01-24-2013, 11:13 AM
  • TexBilly
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • Austin, TX
User Info
Free bump. I have one of the originals in faux ivory and can say it's a very good synthetic brush - by far the best I've used so far. Good luck!

35 2,703
 02-04-2013, 08:43 AM
  • Attila
  • The Hungarian Blade
  • Vancouver, Canada
User Info
This item has been sold. Mods, can you please archive.

14 870
 02-04-2013, 08:44 AM
  • TexBilly
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • Austin, TX
User Info
Archived

35 2,703