01-23-2013, 11:30 AM
  • ojinsa
  • San Antonio
User Info
Howdy Nookers - I'm offering a brand new and unused da Vinci 290 brush that I impulsively bought a few weeks ago (and for a lot more than the brief $80 price on Amazon). I was seduced by it's impressive silverhair knot of 25mm, and 60mm loft. Once I received the brush, I decided I didn't like the handle, and back to the box it went. My impulsive mistake is now your gain as I'm looking to trade it for something of like value, such as other lightly used brushes, or soaps, or razors, or you get the point.

If someone prefers to buy it outright, it's $110 paypal (+5.00 for shipping, unless its personal gift).

Thanks y'all.

27 860
 01-23-2013, 07:54 PM
User Info
What do you think you would want to trade for? It is too floppy for you? Are you wanting something with more backbone? This is a brush I've been interested in... PM me what you may want maybe I can accommodate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

5 413
 01-23-2013, 08:43 PM
  • ojinsa
  • San Antonio
User Info
It's honestly just the handle. I think it's a good handle design just not my cup of tea. The knot and the hair are perfect it's just the handle.

As for trades, I'm pretty open. Name it. If there's a gap in value between the da Vinci and what you're offering, I'll pay to make up the difference.

27 860
 01-25-2013, 11:26 AM
  • ojinsa
  • San Antonio
User Info
Done. Please archive.

27 860