01-26-2013, 01:11 PM
User Info
Picked up a few things when I got started a short while ago that aren't being used. Figured I can clean house and pass along a few items that others might be able to use.

Simpsons Special Best Badger: This brush has been used approximately 7 times. Call me a barbarian, but I'm an Omega boar kind of guy. It looks brand new and I've got the box and tissue paper it came in. $30 shipped in CONUS.

Vulfix VS/2 Boar Brush: This brush has also seen very little use (approximately 12 times) and also comes with the original box. It's a nice brush but I've found the Omega shape is more to my liking. $7 shipped in CONUS. SOLD

Musgo Real Oak Moss shaving cream: I would say there is 80%-85% left in the tube. I have tried and tried, but creams just aren't as comfortable as soaps are. $7 shipped in CONUS

Hart Resin Shaving Bowl: This is a really nice resin bowl I picked up from classicshaving.com. It's ebony and made to look like a wooden bowl. I will also include the Classic Shaving Bay Rum soap that came with it (been used about 10 times). $15 shipped in CONUS

1 93
 01-28-2013, 02:39 AM
  • RobE
  • NY USA
User Info
PM sent, Re: Simpsons Special Best.

17 290
 02-26-2013, 01:38 PM
User Info

Is brush still for sale?
If so please advise dimensions
And CONUS..?