01-27-2013, 03:35 AM
User Info
My first use of this wonderful Lavender water was nearly a year ago...
[Image: sotd61912.jpg]

The winter air of the desert here in Arizona is brutal on my skin, I normally switch to balms for the winter months, and stick to spray colognes, but today, I tried something different. After reading Mikeim's post in the P.160 thread, about how he can't seem to get Cella to work for him, I decided to pull out my tub and give it a whirl, I used my Jubilee (By far the best soap brush I have ever owned) and finished my shave off with the Simpsons unscented balm, and splashed Cella's Eau De Lavande on the base of my neck, shoulders and just below my collar bone, boy who knew what it would do. Typically I use it as an aftershave, and the scent winds up floating away, but this method is by far superior, why? When it mates with my clothing, it sticks around forever, its been 12 hours and I still smell the scent of the masculine lavender, it almost has a mustyness to it...

If you like floral scents, you really owe it to yourself to try it, I think I will continue you to use it in this manner, and Mike, Cella is awesome, maybe you just need a Jubilee Cool

0 652
 01-27-2013, 11:55 AM
  • Hanzo
  • Oakland, California
User Info
I am just thinking the Cella like the big bottles of Puig and Lavanda are meant more as cologne body splashes than after shaves. Not as strong as a parfum or eau de toilette but meant as a splash a la the Jean Nate I always gave my teachers when I was a kid.

15 541
 01-27-2013, 03:12 PM
User Info
(01-27-2013, 11:55 AM)Hanzo Wrote: I am just thinking the Cella like the big bottles of Puig and Lavanda are meant more as cologne body splashes than after shaves. Not as strong as a parfum or eau de toilette but meant as a splash a la the Jean Nate I always gave my teachers when I was a kid.

It works for just about anything, but splashed on it lasts for a long time.

0 652
 01-27-2013, 05:37 PM
User Info
I do the same with this... I use it as a Cologne.

3 315